Chapter 3

Zane's POV
I answered Travis's question then went back to baking. "C'mon Zane, you know you can't ignore this beautiful face.;-)" Travis said winking. He stood next to me instead of behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt my face getting warm. Why am I blushing? I asked my self. I ignored it. I turned to Travis. "Your right," I said "So, how about I make that face not beautiful?" I punched Travis in the face. I knew he was probably used to it cause Katelyn always hit him all the time.

Travis's POV
Zane punched me and just stared at me for a few seconds. "OWWW my beautiful face" I complained. Why does Zane have to be so complicated!? His mask fell of his face a little and I could see his cheeks, OMI, is he blushing because of me? I thought "Travis? You okay man?" I got lost in my thoughts and when Zane said my name I snapped back to reality. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine, just got a little lost in my thoughts." Uh oh I hope he doesn't ask what I was thinking about.

Zane's POV
I wonder what Travis was thinking about. I thought to my self. I wonder if he was thinking about me. Wait, WHAT!? What did I just say!? Travis was leaning on the counter. I went to lean on the counter too and... our hands touched by accident we held hands for a second but we immediately let go and Travis was blushing mad hard. But soon after I realized I was blushing to. I fixed my mask so he wouldn't see I was blushing. "S-So Z-Zane," we carried on with our conversation. "Hows your day been?" "U-Um I-its been great so far I guess I-I mean I'm baking my most favorite sweet in the world" I answered. *Ding Ding* I got a text.

( G=Garroth Z=Zane)

G-Hey baby brother wanna come with me to go shoe shopping?

Z-Hey Gar sure. Only if we can go to the arcade after.

G-Okay fine. Where r u I will come get you

Z-I'm at Aph's place with her and Travis is here to

G-OOOOOOOOH Traaavis huh?

Z-Y-Yes I'll see you in a few Bai

G-bai

"Hey Aphmau, I'm leaving when Garroth gets here okay." Aphmau nodded

/Magical time skip to when they're at the mall/

"So Travis, ay?" Garroth teased.  “So, Laurance,ay" I said as a come back. Garroth blushed. “A-Alright I g-get it, you don't like to talk about him" Garroth said.

Hey guys!!!! I hope you liked this chapter! I think this by far the longest chapter I have done! Exciting right!? It must mean I'm getting better with my writing! Well thats all I have to say remember to keep calm and ship Zanvis! Bai my fellow shippers!!!!

*Word count:511*