Chapter 6

Travis pov
AAAHHHHHHH! I can't believe Zane actually agreed to be my boyfriend! I'm so happy I can't even explain how I feel right now. We were sitting at the table and eating. Zane is sitting next to me and Garroth and Laurance were sitting on the other side of the table obviously sitting next to each other. I was holding Zane's hand under the table and we were both blushing a light pink. "What's up with you two? You have been quiet this whole time and that's not like either of you." Garroth asked suspiciously. "W-Why would you think there is something wrong? E-Every thing is just p-peachy with me. H-How 'bout you Travis?" Zane replied turning his toward me nervously hoping I wouldn't screw any thing up.

Zane pov
Oh god, I hope Travis doesn't screw any thing up. "Y-Yea every thing is just peachy." He said squeezing my hand even tighter under the table.

<Magical time skip to after dinner>
Laurance and Garroth went off somewhere together, leaving Travis and I to do the dishes and eat the cupcakes. ;). I took one of the cupcakes out of the pan and not into the confetti cake goodness.(how does he eat/drink with the mask?) "You have something on your face." Travis pointed out. I tried to wipe it off. "Did I get it?" I said
"Let me get it" Travis said directly before he kissed me. It had turned in to a make out session. I hope Travis doesn't get any other ideas. Finally he pulled away to breathe. We started doing the dishes and soap got every where(oh yeah I'm making that reference XD) Travis's shirt got all wet and soapy and he had to take off his shirt. I felt my self blush and I looked away. "What's the matter? Can't handle my hotness?" He smirked. I playfully splashed water at him. Travis must be the perfect match for me. He does what no one else can: he brings out my inner child, not even Aphmau can do that.

Hey guys!!! I will put the video I got the "reference" from up above. It was an Aphmau video obviously. The name of the video is Zane's anger. It's a pixel painters video. Ignore what I said in the last chapter at the end, I think this is the longest chapter I have done! Yay!! I hope you liked this chapter!!! Remember to keep calm and ship Zanvis! Bai my fellow shippers~! :3

*Word count: 427* :3