Chapter 18

*Zane POV*

My eyes flutter open the next morning, Travis and I are still in the same position we fell asleep in last night. Surprisingly, he's still asleep, which is weird because I'm usually the one still asleep and he'd be the one waking me up whether he is spamming me with texts or comes over my house and shakes me until I wake up. I peck Travis on the lips, and they curl into a smile. That's... actually cute and that's the first time I've ever said that about something other than My Little Horsies. I silently try to free my self from his grip, but instead he tightens his grip on me and pulls me closer.

"T-Travis...I need to get up and make breakfast"

I try to get up once more but he just pulls me even closer.

"Cant we just stay like this for....five...more minutes" Travis mumbles sleepily, burying his head into my shoulder.

"......" I'm left speechless after hearing how tired he actually was. I guess I could stay like this with him for a few more minutes...

"...fine" I finally say.    

We stay like that for a couple minutes until Travis suddenly gets up, practically throwing me off of him, and runs to the bathroom.
I'm thrown off guard by this sudden action and it takes me a moment to realise what happened.  I stand up running to the bathroom, only to see Travis hunched over the toilet, puking.

"O-Oh my god, Travis...! Are you OK?!"  I ask with concern lacing my voice.

" Y-Yeah....I-Im fine..." He manages to say before he throws up again

"No you are not" I go into the bathroom, helping him up
"Come on Travis, let's get you to the couch" Travis reluctantly accepts my help and stands up. I walk him over to the couch and sit him down.

"Stay here, I'll be right back" I say and go to the kitchen, grabbing a bucket then going back to the living room and giving it to him.

*Travis POV*
Zane handed me a bucket. I'm assuming this is in case I feel like I'm gonna throw up again. He's being so sweet...

"Travis, lay down" he orders. I lay down and he puts a blanket on me. With in seconds I'm knocked out on the couch.
*Travis' magical dream world*
I wake tied to a chair in a pitch black room where the only light is on me.
"Hahaha, Travis your so stupid" I'd recognize that voice any where...its my father.
"D-Dad? I thought I killed you a long time ago!" I growl, struggling to break free of the ropes
"You thought you could actually get rid of me? Stupid..." His voice fades toward the end.
"Your so stupid and useless...just like I always said" he taunts me as I fight back tears
"Let's see how you do when your loved one is in danger and you can't do anything about it" he laughs againg
"Travis?" I hear Zane's voice
"Z-Zane?!" I whisper. Please tell me he's okay
"T-Travis! He-!" His voice gets cut off
"Quiet now child you wouldn't want anything to happen to him, would you?" All the lights go on and I see my fath- no the demon warlock.. Holding a knife to Zane's throat.
"Don't hurt him!" I can feel my horns start to appear, when all of a sudden every thing starts to shake.
*end of dream*
I wake up to find Zane shaking me
"Travis, your okay! Thank Irene!" He hugs me tightly, and I can feel my self breathing heavily....

*A/N* Woaaaah cliff hanger!!! O.o
I finally updated, its been forever and I'm so sorry!

I'll catch you guys in the next chapter!
Buh-Bye!

*word count-638*