Unlucky Afternoon Pt. 1

It was a breezy afternoon and I was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus for the past four hours. It was now past five and no bus has passed the area.

I, being the stubborn girl that I am, refused a ride from my friend who so generously offered to drive me home.

I sighed in regret as I looked around.

It was a dangerous area and there were creeps and drug dealers starting to come out.

I clutched my school bag closer to my body for some type of comfort and waited on after.

I noticed a man walking over to me with a creepy smile on his face.

I internally cringed and looked away.

He plopped down beside me and slung his arm around the bench.

"Hey, there beautiful. What's a doll like you doing out here on her own?" He asked,

His breath stank from cigarettes and liquor. I looked the other way and shuffled away from him.

The guy apparently didn't get the giz so he too moved closer to me.

I sighed in frustration and turned to glare at him as hard as I could.

"Can you please leave me alone? I don't want your stinky breath all over me." I snapped at him.

His facial expression stayed the same, well except for the smile that grew.

"Feisty and sexy. Two combinations that I love." He said, licking his lips.

I shot up from the bench and began to speed walk down the sidewalk.

I looked behind to see him a few feet away from me.

I knew it was a bad idea to be walking down the side walk when it's close to dark and some creepy guy is following you, but I just needed to get out of this place.

My walking grew faster to the point where I was practically running. I hated run which made this even worse.

I reached the end of the street and looked back to see the man long gone.

I sighed in relief and turned around and bumped into a pole or so I thought.

I stumbled back to see a big broad chest in the way. I looked further up to see a stone hard face looking down at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, slightly trembling.

Before I could walk away, the man wrapped his large hand around my arm and pulled me back.

I screamed at that moment for all I was worth until his other hand flew across and slapped me.

Maybe he expect me to stop screaming, but that only encouraged me to scream louder and longer and try to fight him off.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." He growled at me and shook me around as if I was some ragdoll.

My head spun as I got dizzy and stumbled on my own feet.

The man picked me up and held me close to his body, making me sick to the stomach.

"Damon is going to love you." He said, laughing as he walked down the streets.

Is no one witnessing this!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was blindfolded... and tied to a chair.

The man had walked a block or two before another friend of his came and put some stupid bandana over my eyes. They talked in some other language and when we reached wherever here is, they tied me to some chair and left.