The Contract

Hiiii!

This chapter is a request, yayyyy! It was on my other account and unfortunately I can't remember who made the request so sorry and hope you're seeing after so long.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!

Crap...

Just great. This is all I need at the moment.

Staring down at the toilet, my phone glitched before completely shutting off.

~~~~~

"So, this is your new number and phone." Raul said, handing me the phone.

Smiling greatfully, I thanked him and took it.

At least I got a good upgrade.

"Thank you so much, Raul. I don't know how I would've survived without a phone." I said relieved,

He smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Of course, a pretty girl like you must have people calling 24/7." He replied, closing the case the phone came in.

Blushing, I shook my head.

"Who me? I don't have anyone in my life at the moment." I said,

"Wow, and here I was thinking that you had a boyfriend." He said,

I was lightly flushed, looking away.

I was at Verizon getting a new phone and was getting help.

I never met Raul before, but damn was he a work of art. He had long dirty blonde hair that was held back, light brown eyes, and surprisingly for being a Verizon employee, he was ripped. His uniform clung to his body in ways that had my mouth watering.

It was obvious that he was flirting with me and usually I would find it annoying, but not with Raul. He could do things to me that would make nun faint and want it also.

"So, that's it. I placed your number into the database and it's working. Would you like to test it out?" He asked,

"Sure." I siad,

He pulled his own phone and dialed a number. Not even seconds later my phone ringed and I answered it.

"It's working." His phone echoed on the phone making me blush.

Great, he had my number and I have his now. Maybe we could get it down sometime.

"Thank you again." I said, pushing my hair back.

He was going to repsond when one of his fellow employees walked over and told that we're taking too long.

We both looked and saw the waiting section with annoyed customers.

"Wow, I'm so sorry for holding you back. You still have many more customers." I said and he shook his head.

"They can wait. It's not everyday I get to meet and help you a beautiful like you, Mariana." Tualatin said, staring st me with a strange look in his eyes.

It wasn't creepy, but it did make me hot all over and I want nothing more than to step into his arms and beg to help with something else.

"Thank you for coming to Verizon Wireless. Have a wonderful day." He said and I grabbed my purse disappointed that I had to go.

"You too." I replied and left.

~~~~

8:30 p.m.

Letting out a sigh, I looked around the crowded pub.

I was bored and had nothing to do.

Usually I would be looking for a one nightstand, but sadly my only desire was a Verizon employee who I would see ever again.