The Naughty List Pt.2

Part 2!

^Grace's POV^

Christmas... my new hateful holiday.

Dinner was fucked up... for me at least.

Basically my family met both men and they were making quite the impression.

I sat squished up in between Christian who sat on my left and Stephen who was on my right.

My mom couldn't stop smiling and giggling as they spoke of how much of a good friend I am.

"Oh! You boys are so amazing!" My mom said laughing at their joke.

"Thank you, Mrs. Evans." Christian said,

"Oh please, you boys call me Scarlett." Mom said,

Dad didn't bother hear this because he was engrossed in a conversation with Stephen about football. Stephen was a football player before he got injured.

"So, I just have to ask. Which one of you guys is really Grace's boyfriend?" My nosey sister just had to ask.

I shot daggers at her and her smirk simply grew.

Christian and Stephen exchanged a look and I faintly saw Stephen smirk evilly and Christian nodded his head.

These bitches!

"We both are." Christian said,

My mom froze, my dad choked on his wine, and we'll everyone else just dropped their forks. Me... I was ready to reach for the table knife.

I was stopped though by the feeling of Christian's hand on my thigh and Stephen's on my other thigh.

I froze myself and clenched my thighs.

"W-What? Grace is this true?" Dad demanded, getting angry.

"W-Well, it's very complicated since I never officially c-chose one a-and I'm bit really sure how the s-situation escalated to this level." I stammered all while both men rubbed and teased me underneath the table.

"It's really not Grace's fault. My brother and I have strange likings and well, Grace just happen to be something that we both like." Christian said,

"Wow... well, I don't know what to say to that." Mom said, looking really confused.

I smiled nervously just as both of their hands reached my underwear underneath my dress. They didn't seem to mind each other's hand as they rubbed me through my now soaked underwear.

I'm one fucked up girl to enjoy being touched underneath the table by two completely different men while having dinner with my family.

"S-Stop." I lowly hissed, squeezing my thighs harder.

Christian grunted under his breath and forced my legs back up.

"Stephen, enjoy her." He mumbled under his breath so that only Stephen and I could hear.

"Gladly." Stephen said and pushed his hand into my underwear.

I jumped in my feet, making my sister look up at me.

I gave her a smile and tried to disguise my shifts.

Stephen circled my clït and pressed down on it.

"So wet." He mumbled and pushed a finer into me.

Christian busied himself with stroking my thigh and often squeezing it.

"Everyone ready for desert?" Mom asked once we were done with the main course.

"More than ready." Christian and Stephen both said smirking.