The Bet Pt. 2

The movie was halfway through and Sage's hand was still on Love's thigh.

She was no longer paying attention to the movie and her panties were soaked to the brim.

Sage's hand was in the same spot just rubbing her leg. The action was innocent at first, but then Love's mind started to travel to dark things.

Vivian and Bib were asleep and silently snoring. Which left Love and Sage alone in the back.

Love bit her lip hard hoping to stop a moan that oh so wanted to come out.

Sage was staring at the screen unaffected of the situation.

"Sage, can you please move your hand?" Love softly asked, keeping her voice steady.

Sage smirked. He was waiting for so long to hear her say that. It would only mean that he was affecting her greatly and that was his goal.

"Why, is it bothering you?" He asked, looking down at the squirming girl.

"Yes." Love answered,

Sage smirked and without warning, laid his hand flat against her pųssy.

Love gasped and jumped in the chair.

Sage felt her underwear soaked and internally cheered.

His hand started to move and he rubbed her. This was worse, much worse. She should've kept her mouth shut so this wouldn't have happened.

Sage pressed down on her core and felt his fingers get wet. He pulled her underwear to the side and really touched her.

Love shivered and clutched his arm. Thoughts of what happened in the car and of it happening again here was exciting.

It was unimaginable and Love wanted it again. So, she let him. She relaxed against him and savored the feeling.

Sage's finger grazed her clit and she moaned.

"Fuck." She groaned, surprisingly both Sage and herself.

Sage smirked and continued to flick her clit, making Love moan helplessly and arch up.

"Don't do this to me, please." Love begged as she felt the same feeling that she felt yesterday come back again.

Sage leaned in close to her and flicked her ear and clit at the same time.

"Tonight... this fucking bet ends. I will win and afterwards once I have you alone and vulnerable, I will fuck you hard and long. I can't take this anymore, I just need to be deep within you." Sage groaned into Love's ear.

She gasped and dug her nails into her palm. She opened her mouth to respond, but she was lost for words.

Sage rubbed her clit one last time before he pulled his hand from her underwear. Love watched with eyes bright and pupils dilated as she watched him suck his fingers clean. The feeling of watching him do to that went straight to her groin and she whimpered softly.

Sage picked Vivian up since she was heavier and Love picked Bib up.

They left the theater even though the movie wasn't even halfway done. They drove in silence and pulled up to the house in less than thirty minutes.

Cassie and James stepped out and thanked them for watching the kids.

"Bye uncle Sage and aunt Love." Vivian softly murmured as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Goodnight darling. Sleep good." Love said, kneeling down to her height.

Vivian smiled at her and hugged her quickly and kissed her cheek. Love smiled and hugged her before releasing her and stood up.