Chapter 1: New Student

Your POV (This happens on a Monday)

I was sitting in class, waiting for homeroom. I was throwing notes at Zane. Why? I love annoying the shit out of him.

This is what I do when I'm lonely. That or me punishing Zane because he doesn't want to be my friend.

Mr. Johnson walked into the class with a student with brown hair and green eyes. Never seen him before. His probably new. But that doesn't explain why looks very very familiar.

"Attention, class. I know it isn't homeroom yet but there will be a new student here. Everyone meet Vylad Ro'Meave."

Mr. Johnson said.

Vylad. Vylad Ro'Meave. I walked towards him and punched his shoulder.

"Hi! Nice to mee--HEY! What did I do?"
"What did you do? You didn't tell me you were transferring!"
"Wha-- Wait, Y/N? Wow, your a sight of sore eyes."

Vylad instantly hugged me. I hugged back. My bestie is here! Yay! Now I don't have to walk around Garroth and his annoying Casanova friend whose name I don't care.

When we finished hugging, I went back to my seat and sat down. I was smiling ear to ear. I was like the female version of Jeff The Killer.

Vylad introduced himself to the class and sat in front of me. A girl with black hair and hazel eyes walked towards him. She was with the white haired dude.

"Hi, Vylad! My name's Aphmau and this here is my not-alone buddy, Travis."

She says. Travis simply waved. Vylad turned to me.

"Y/N, they your friends or you still a socially awkward person like Zane?"

"Hahaha, their not. Though, if their yours than consider them mine too. Besides, I'm fine being like Zane."

I said, flipping my hair sassily. Aphmau cheered. Vylad and Travis laughed. Aphmau and I joined in soon after. I pity Zane. Why? He has to deal with my bullshit everyday. And now with Vylad here, we will make him soo uncomfortable that he wants to go die.

~~~~~~

Homeroom just ended. Vylad and I became part of the not-alone buddy club. Though we kinda prefer to be friends instead of being a not-alone buddy.

Oh well. I took a glance at Vylad's schedule. It's practically similar to mine but we got 2 classes different.

Talk about being inseparable. Life is way better when I'm around him. I'm getting lost in my thoughts again. Maybe I love him. I don't know.

Vylad and I walked to our next class together.

-----

Hey! Thanks so much for reading! I was thinking about making this into a Zane x Reader but with a few twists. But Vylad deserves some love. His precious. I love him as much as I Iove pizza.

Anyway, you should get reading to the second chapter. I'll see you there! See ya! 
( ᵔ ω ᵔ )