Missing Hogwarts

I squinted in the dark night, much more used to the bright lights of the Ministry. My mother raised her wand and murmured "Lumos," and the tip of her wand lit up. My father did the same and we walked in through the back door. I was exhausted so I was sent to my room to rest. My parents also retreated to their room where I assumed they talked about what was stolen from the Malfoys. After changing into my night clothes, I sent a letter to Sapphire.

----------

Dear Sapphire,

I hope everything is alright. I left the Ministry as soon as I could cause my parents looked tired. Anyways, I'll talk to you soon! See you next year in Hogwarts!

Sincerely, Erin

----------

I sent it with Toffee and went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up and stretched in bed. Throwing off my blankets, I looked out the window. It was a beautiful morning. Birds chirping and not a cloud in the sky. Glancing at my bedside clock, I realized that it was at this time that I would be having breakfast at the Great Hall. I realized that I was truly looking forward to going back to school. I vividly remembered the delightful aromas that wafted through the Hall. Waffles, eggs, and I mostly missed looking across the room and catching Sapphire's eye. Smiling to myself, I shuffled down for breakfast. Mmm. I could already smell the now familiar aroma of a freshly buttered croissant floating up to meet me as I trudged down the stairs to the dining hall.

|So! It's the last chapter. The next book in this little series will be called "Different Perspectives: Book 2" and will be written according to the timeline of Chamber of Secrets book by JK Rowling. {E🍀}|