Fight! X3

Madness' POV
Jimmy attacked knowing it wouldn't hurt (y/n)..Things people do for love is disgusting.."You're not going to win~~ You know that right~~?  We both know I'm stronger than you~!"
"Ya know, for someone who should just be an instinct and an emotion...You sure do talk a lot. Kinda annoying." He shrugged and ran at me. I knocked him away with a tentacle knocking him into a wall. I heard him cough and groan which made me more excited to get a free hit on him. I teleported in front of him and grabbed him baby the neck with my tentacle and showed him the knife. "What was that about talking a lot?~~ I thought that'd help you out!~~ Maybe you're just too weak to fight me~~" I giggled as I saw him struggling to breathe. Suddenly he kicked my stomach when I got closer and I let go holding my stomach. Clever move. A dumb one too. I hadn't kept my guard up due to the hut and Jimmy sliced and back. I just giggled. "Wow~~! That really stings...Tickled at first though~~!" I laughed and just stood up straight, I looked at Jimmy and his expression was hilarious! He was so confused..."That just encouraged you to fight more huh?"
"I do love a challenge~~ Don't you?~~"
"Meh...You're kinda proving to be-" He cut himself off as he stared behind me. I looked to see his little group of friends there. Including a younger girl. This made me giggle once again and I stepped closer towards them. There were five of them~~ A younger girl, two taller men, a girl with bright vibrant purple eyes..Presumably Nokomis~ and- "Get. Away. From. Them."
"Hmm? Ohh! Is this the only family you have?!" I laughed again. Who knew Jimmy was so amusing! "You're meant to be a heartless killer. How are you that with THAT, and these?" I pointed to the still unconscious (y/n) and then to the group. I looked to Jimmy who was already charging me. I fell to the floor and was unable to get my bearings soon enough as he stabbed my arm. "Have I hit a sore spot?~~"
"You're gonna have some PHYSICALLY In a second..I guess then we can relate to each other a lot...~"
"This is what fuels me to kill you more...You understand this..right~~?"
"Yup! And can I just ask. What kinda of evil person are ya if you're so easily distracted by a group of people?" With that he sliced my cheek and got off of me ready for what was about to happen. He understood how I become more angry, and he accomplished it~~! Guess it's time to play now~~
Jimmy's POV
I looked behind Madness and I knew who Everyone of them was..Nokomis, Nyx, Ghostie and Toaster....And Sally...Sally shouldn't have been here and I looked to Ghost with a confused expression then down to Sally. "Everyone in the Acachalla house was in hiding in a different country and left without her..Even freaking Spencer..." I heard him barely then I payed attention. Madness had done and taken the same opportunity that I did and charged me. She cut and stabbed my arms and chest multiple time and then I kicked her off of me. I breathed heavily and I could feel everything getting dark. I REFUSE To die to a crazy woman with THAT Hair. Also known as freaking Ursula and Medusa. I dodged each attack she gave and suddenly I was completely focused. I grabbed Madness by the neck once I got close enough and I saw two tentacles either side come out of her back. If I let go, she'll grab a hold of me and probably kill me. So I ducked when one went for my neck and I cut it. Madness screamed as much as she could finally experiencing pain. The other one went to knock my balance and I jumped, then throwing Knifey at it and taking it back. Madness had a new expression on her face. Fear. SHE Was scared of ME?! I just laughed. "What's wrong? You scared of lil old me~~? " I smiled widely and I remembered when I always went killing. I felt all of those emotions and the adrenaline rush back.
"Y-You c-can't! S-stop!" She struggled and kept begging for me to let go. Then, a simple smile appeared of her features. "It doesn't matter~~ Here...Seeming if you want to win so badly~~ I'll make the decision harder~~!" With that she laughed and two copies of her appeared, illusions, but still dangerous. There were six. One grabbed (y/n) who was still unconscious by the neck and put a knife to her chest, around her heart. The other five went to Ghost p, Toast, Nyx, Nokomis and Sally. I laughed. "You're clever. But Dumb as well~!"
"Wha-" I looked over and saw Nokomis fighting each copy of Madness and she went fully demon. I smirked. She could have a completely angry side. Then I saw Sally who was still getting strangled. "NYX. SALLY!" I shouted obviously worried. Nyx nodded and kicked the copy of Madness, instantly getting Sally. I sighed and then looked at (y/n) to see her...FIGHTING?! (Y/n) was awake and was WINNING A Fight with a Madness copy! I looked to Madness and smirked. "So..How's that plan working out? Huh?" I chuckled and I heard her groan.
"Why aren't you just killing me?! You know how!"
"It's fun to watch you try and win after you messing with my family. Because I will ALWAYS Win in that case~" I smiles innocently and Madness rolled her eyes and chuckled.
"Fine. Want a challenge? Here!" I looked around confused and then had flashbacks of hard times and my past flood into my head. I tried to stay calm but then Madness added screeching and screaming. I let go and held my head in pain falling to my knees. I couldn't move or do anything. The pain was too much.
Your POV
I looked over to see if Jimmy was doing okay as I beat the last Madness Copy and saw him on his knees holding his head in pain. I looked to Madness who was laughing and giggling insanely about to kill Jimmy instantly, as she lifted the knife I threw mine and it just knocked hers away. I did the most stupidest thing I could and I ran kneeling next to him. "Get up! Come on Jimmy!" I tried to help him get up and I saw Madness and she speaks smiling insanely. "What's wrong Girly?! You were going to kill a younger boy~~! Do the same with Jimmy~~!"
"No! You can't! I can't!" With that she picked up the knives and threw one at me. It stopped in Mid air surrounded by a purple aura.
"If you touch any of them, I will kill you instead." I looked over to see Nokomis..She protected both me and Jimmy?! I smiled at her as a thanks and she nodded and I helped Jimmy stand up and we walked over towards the group. He was still holding his head but was obviously trying to get rid of everything happening to him. I looked to Nokomis who was now just mainly trying to get Madness annoyed enough to give up? Probably...
Nokomis' POV
I Was making sure that Madness didn't get near anyone. The only two maybe three people including me that could maybe take down or go up against her was well..Me, Jimmy and Nyx. Suddenly she just giggled. "It's obvious I won't win this one...And Girly is obviously sane now that I'm out of her head..So..Have fun with this little 'victory' because I'll make sure that you all won't win the next 'playtime' we'll have~!"
"You wait there a freaking second-" Before I could finish my sentence Madness disappeared into black smoke. I looked to Jimmy and he was calmer and didn't hold his head anymore...Guess when Madness left she got rid of torturing Jimmy too..Well..I guess that's the end of this fight then?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And of the chapter :3 HAH See what I did there :3 Anyways guys! If there's any ideas for the next chapter definitely leave some please! And that's it for this time! See ya later Bunnies! :3
-April Xx