Happy Birthday!!

Since it's Finland's birthday today, we are going to make a fanfiction about it! Just a short fanfic :))

It's late but nah

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Today, is a special day for Tino, who is very happy because everyone greets his a happy birthday. Even the Santa Clause from Lapland.

As Tino goes out of his room, Matthias, Emil and Lukas approach to him and greets him a happy birthday. "Happy Birthday, Fin!" The three said, but Matthias had the loudest among the three of them. Tino got shock about it and then he makes a smile and laughs "Thank you very much! You guys are probably the first one to greet me" He said.

Well, something is really missing for Tino this day as hours passed by there is still something missing. Or someone.

"Have you seen Berwald?" Tino asked to Matthias, drinking coffee while doing something on his phone.

"I'm not sure, but he's probably in a meeting with his boss" Matthias replies. "Also, he left early in the morning like..4AM" Emil added and joins in

"How did you know? I haven't seen him for an entire day" Tino scratches his head and sighs.

"I was able to lock the door when he left" Emil said. Tino is being anxious for a while, and decided to go home.

As he head home in Helsinki, Something feels that someone is coming near to him. "Fin" A deep voice near him, as he turns around to see who it is "B-berwald? I thought youb were in a meeting" Tino said anxiously.

"That was 7 hours ago." Berwald replied, as the sun starts to set and the swede raise up his hands and holding a black handkerchief. "What's that for, Su?" Tino asked

"It's a blindfold" Berwald responded and ties the handkerchief that covers Tino's eyes. Tino wonders what it is, is it a surprise or something?

As Berwald guides Tino to the entrance door, he opens the door and inside of it is dark. Really dark. Berwald turns on the lights and release the handkerchief. Tino opens his eyes and all he can see is blue and white balloons the float around the ceiling with twriling ribbons on it, a cake on the table, gifts that are at the side of the cake, a cloth that says happy birthday in Finnish, a medium sized board that is written from the other countries that greeted him a happy birthday with their own handwriting, and finally printed pictures that is on the other glass table scattered.

Tino wasn't expecting this, he looks around and it makes him wanna cry. Tino turns around to Berwald with a sobbing face and a smile. "You did all this?" He squeaked. Berwald nods and smiles a little.

Tino hugs Berwald tightly and he's crying on Berwald's shoulder. "Why are you crying?" The swede asked.

"It's...It's beautiful, that's why" he whined. Then afterwards, the others appeared. Tino's friends surprised him

Happy Birthday!! All of them said that.

Matthias, Lukas, Emil, Feliciano, Elizabeta, Edward, Toris, Raivis, Ivan, Alfred, Ludwig, Feliks, Kiku and Peter.

Only few went but Tino is still happy about it

"We brought you some gifts, and hope you like it" Matthias speaks

"This man right here planned all of this!" Alfred pats Berwald's shoulder

"T-thank you all for coming this evening I'm really proud of it!" Tino said.

Moments later, conversations later, they all sang the happy birthday song, and open his gifts.

The best gift for Tino is from Berwald and Peter, a snowglobe that has three of them in it. And the snowflakes are glow in the dark.

After the party, everyone went home.

Tino, Berwald and Peter helped to clean the house.

"Is it okay if I call you mama?" Peter suddenly speaks. Tino and Berwald looks at him in confusion.

"Sure" Berwald replies

"Wait what?? I'm not a mother" Tino said

"Yeah, you are! You act like it" Peter laughs

Tino sighs and smiles. Someone rang the doorbell is it's probably Arthur to pick up Peter. "Oh, that's probably Arthur by now" Tino said.

"But I want to stay here" Peter whines

Berwald opens the door to check it out and it really is Arthur.

"Is Peter here?" The Englishman said.

"Yup! He's here!" Tino speaks out, dragging Peter to Arthur. "No! I don't want to go home yet!" Peter whines

"Happy birthday, Tino" Arthur greets. "T-thank you! Come on, Peter" Tino said.

"Atleast for 1 day?" Peter said. He makes a puppy eyes.

Arthur looks at him and sighs "Fine, he can stay here"

"Wait what?"

"YESS!!" Peter shouts

"Why?" Tino asked

"Well, it because I understand how he really wants to be with someone that really cares him so much, And I think I also had that someone before. He reminds me of Alfred" Arthur smiles

Tino smiles as well, and nods. "I should go now, I have business back in London" Arthur checks his watch and waves his hand

"O-of course! Thank's for coming by, Mr. Arthur!"

"You're welcome"

After he left, Tino sighs and look at his back. Berwald and Peter looking at him in a smirking way

"Why are you guys looking at me like that" Tino said with his tired voice.

Both of them shrugs.

Tino shooks his head and smiles "come here you two" The three of them hugs, and Hanatamago jumps on too.

It's the best day for Tino, and hope it happens again soon.