Info

When Maeson Jones has no other choice than to come home for the holidays the last person she expects to see is a man that resembles a lumberjack that claims he knows her. With everything going on around the holidays can she find it in her to forgive him? That is, if she remembers him.

*
*

Hello and thank you for selecting my story to read, it means so much to me.

This is something that I thought of at 2am, and the idea stuck. I don't read Christmas type books so I don't know if this has been done but I hope not.

Most to all of the towns, names, whatever I mention are fake for the most part. This is fiction. I've been straining from what my account has been known for (fanfiction) to try and broaden my horizons. There ARE some supernatural (i.e. vampires, werewolf, lycan) stories that I am working on but wont plan to post until they're finished, like this book. If you're reading this then it's all finished and I will have an uploading time like I did with Obsession, Truth, and Charming Charlie. Rainy Days and From the Sideline, and Dear Emiliee are all on my profile.

This is still a rough draft obviously but I tried to edit this the best I could. If you notice anything that needs to be changed don't forget to leave a comment.

Thank you for reading my story and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Date: November 27, 2017

Copyright © 2017 by Tabitha Blackwell
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.