Monday Couple 2

송지효

I went to a small café near Busan, it was quiet and calm. I ordered Iced Americano as usual.

As I walk to my car, I saw Yoona from Girl's Generation. She is stunningly beautiful.

"Hello, sister!" she greeted.

"I saw your new drama. You're really talented." I complimented her. She blushed and chuckled, "Thank you!" she replied.

"You're dating Lee Seung Gi?" I asks.

"Yes and you're dating Gary Oppa?" she asks back, I nodded.

"Gary Oppa is so lucky to have you." she smiles.

"Arasso, Yoona. I've to meet him, see you soon." I waved.

-

I went to Gary's house, it wasn't very luxurious or fancy or big the way you imagined it. Gary as a singer, live as a normal person. He is the kind of guy who waits for you all day even though he knew you wouldn't come.

I knocked on his door and Gil opened, I was so surprise to see Gil. "Oppa, where's Gary?" I asks.

"He left." he said, sadly.

"Left?!"

"His mother is in the hospital." Gil states.

"Really? How come he didn't tell me?" my voice got louder than before.

"It was unexpected. I came and saw a letter that was actually written for you." Gil showed me a piece of paper that Gary wrote.

Oppa, will come back soon. Oppa's mother is in the hospital. There's food too and a bed to keep you warm. I'll be back as soon as possible. I love you - Monday Boyfriend

"Yah, to bad I couldn't spend my first day of 2014 with Gary." I sighed.

Gil chuckled and waved, "I've to go, Ji Hyo!"

"Okay." I replied.

-

I looked at around his room, I can smell his scents. It was clean room, his not a sloppy person. I went into his drawers. I can see he wore colourful boxers making me laugh.

I took a photo of his boxers and send a text to him, 'Gary's butt is so colourful.'

I hope his besides me right now, leaning his head onto my shoulders telling me how much he loves me.

I lay down on his bed and cover myself with his comfy blankets, until someone called.

It's Song Joong Ki.