Protect

개리

"Joong Ki is really out of his mind." Ji Hyo said.

"That's what I thought." I said.

She hugged me tightly and says, "Let's be Mr. & Mrs. Smith*."

* Mr. & Mrs. Smith is an action movie between a married couple

-

We both went to the Running Man's location. We're filming for the 180th episode. I remember when my first kiss with Ji Hyo.

I saw Gwang Soo being makeup and he waved at me. "Hyung!"

"Ya, Gwang Soo?" I asked.

"I love Malaysia!" he said with his arrogant face.

"It's because you just finished your fan meeting there!" Ji Hyo kicked his butt.

"Aish!" he groaned.

I looked around to find Jong Kook, there he is. I went to him and told him about Joong Ki. He was surprised than Ji Hyo.

"Yah. That kid-" he took out his phone and starting to called someone.

"Who are you calling?" I asks.

"Hacker." he said.

After awhile, he told me the reason why he called a hacker to trace Joong Ki's address. We all didn't know where Joong Ki is.

We both went to Gwang Soo. "I know where Joong Ki is." said Gwang Soo.

Me, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were totally shocked. So that's the reason why Joong Ki wants to kill Gwang Soo.

The reporters and all doesn't know where the world Joong Ki is. He escaped from the army and hide. The police and all. Gwang Soo is Joong Ki's best friend. Of course, Joong Ki told Gwang Soo where he is.

"I told him I can't go with him. Because I don't want to end up in jail." Gwang Soo added.

"Oppa, yesterday Joong Ki sent me a picture of you." Ji Hyo startled.

"Yeah, I saw that picture on your phone. It's my sister." I said.

"That's not what I meant. Joong Ki took that picture. Where are you that time?" she asks.

"Jeju. My mother went to Jeju's hospital." I said.

"Exactly. Joong Ki is at Jeju." Gwang Soo snapped.

-