Wake Up

After two weeks, Gary woke up from his coma. He still doesn't know Ji Hyo was in the same ward as Gary in the hospital.

Gary's POV

"Okay, Mr. Kang. You can finally come home, don't forget to eat your medicine every six hours and don't eat oily food." the doctor handed me the medicine and I put it inside my bag.

"Ready?" Haha asked.

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me Dong Hoon." I hugged him.

"It was unexpected. Are you feeling better now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess. My heart is aching. I can't explain what it feels like. Somethings missing." I clenched my jaw.

We both took the escalator and went down and ride on Haha's car.

-

I went inside my house, it's clean. I wonder who cleans it? I walked around and saw my phone. I checked the logs and there are several missed calls from Ji Hyo.

I call her immediately.

Beep, beep, beep

Um, no answer. Maybe she's busy with her filming. I turned on the television and it shows a news from AStar.

'The Monday Couple faints at their home place at the same time. Maybe their souls wanted to meet each other?'

Huh? Faint? Ji Hyo?

Ji Hyo's POV

"Ani, Oppa. Don't leave me." I whined.

"Mianhe."

-

"Ji Hyo? Song Ji Hyo? Are you listening?" the doctor asked.

"Ah... I was just day dreaming. What was that?" I asks.

"Your medicine. Here." the doctor gave the medicine and a glass of water.

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow should be fine." the doctor left the room.

I look at my bedside table and it shows my phone. I look through the messages, and it shows a cute message from a guy named Gary?

Eat well, Mong Ji ah~ Sleep well! Mong Ji fighting ^^~

Who's Kang Gary?

-

Author's Note:

Okay, okay. I know some of you guys are confuse but- here's the thing. After two weeks, Gary woke up from his coma and went back home. He watches the news and it shows that Monday Couple faints at the same time. He was shocked about it and decided to call Ji Hyo but she didn't answers it. Meanwhile, in the hospital. Ji Hyo finally woke up from her coma, while the doctor was talking. She kept thinking about the conversations in her dream (while she's in a coma) and she saw her phone laying down near her bed on the bedside table, she saw a severals text messages from Gary. After she reads it, she doesn't remember Gary at ALL. She lost her memory due to her coma. So, the next chapter will be dramatic and I hate writing sad stories like this but I have too because you guys are awesome and I really need to make this fan-fiction longer because you guys waited this for so long and I promised to make MONDAY COUPLE 2 interesting. So yeah, this is your interesting part. LOL. (≧∇≦)

Anyway, I'm writing this with Bold just to get your guys attention. ㅋㅋㅋ

Thanks for your support,

사, xx.