Dream

Hello! I really appreciated that some of you left some comments. You're right about the part where Gary's mom should call him Hee-gun instead. Anyway, Hyo Ji is not Gary's real girlfriend. It's a fictional character I made. So, I don't really know his ex-girlfriends is. Move on, then.

-

Once there was a boy who couldn't speak but owned a music box that held every song that he wrote. One day he met a girl who had never heard a single melody in her entire life and so he played her his favourite song. He watched while her face lit up with wonder as the music filled the sky and the lyrics moved her in a way she has never felt before.

He would play his songs for her day after day and she would sit by him quietly-never seeming to mind that he could speak to her through song. She loved everything he played for her, but of them all-she loved the sad songs were all she would hear.

One day, he noticed it had been a very long time since her last smile. When he asked her why, she took both of his hands in hers and kissed them warmly. She thanked him for his gift of music and lyrics but above all else-for showing her sadness because she had known neither of these things before him. But it was now time for her to go away-to find someone who could show her what happiness was.

Do you remember the song that I was playing the night we met?

No, but I remember every song I have heard since you left.

-

Haha went to meet Gary. He shouted with his eyes widened. Gary was laying on the floor unconscious. He called the ambulance and went straight to the hospital.

Ji Hyo's manager, Eun came to give her schedule for tomorrow. She saw Ji Hyo with a pale face sitting on the couch while her head is leaning to her shoulder. She called the ambulance immediately.

Gary and Ji Hyo felt unconscious at the same time while trying to call each other. They both went to the same emergency room.

This is where, Ji Hyo felt into his arms.

-

Ji Hyo saw Gary standing in front of her with his white tux. He look so handsome like a Prince Charming.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left me." Ji Hyo said.

"I'll never leave you." Gary came forward to her and took her hand and left her with a small kiss.

"But you don't answered my calls. I'm worried about you, Kang Gary."

"We'll never be separated. We're soul mates. Our soul will find each other."

"Gary, please don't leave," Ji Hyo's tears started to fall. "Don't leave." she cried even more.

Gary gave a kiss on Ji Hyo's lips.

-

Ji Hyo woke up from the dream she's dreaming about Gary. She touched her lips and look every corner of the hospital's room.

"Where's Gary?" she asked.

Nobody answers her questions.

-

Author's Note:

The previous chapter tells you that Gary had a heart attack and Ji Hyo fainted. They both faint at the same time where they wanted to call each other. Haha and Ji Hyo's manager found them unconscious and they both coincidently went to the same hospital. The conversations above are in Ji Hyo's dream. Gary came to her dream and told her that they both will never be separated. Their souls will find each other. Done with the explanation. Hope you enjoyed reading my fan fiction as much as I do and there'll be another Joong Ki's appearances.

So stay tuned-or not.

사, xx.