Insane

개리

The surprise was great. Ji Hyo looked so happy. Maybe she misses me a lot. I put on a blanket to cover her, she's really tired. I went to my kitchen and I saw Ji Hyo's phone on the counter.

As a honest boyfriend, I'll never look through her phone. Note to self: don't ever look into your lover's phone.

But it bugs me so much. So, as a stupid man. I look through her phone. I checked the call logs and it showed Joong Ki's name two times. I called him immediately.

"Noona, are you calling me because I'm right? I told you that Gary has a s*x slave plus he cheated on you." he laughed.

I clench my fist, I was really mad at Joong Ki. So, I speak up.

"Idiot kid,"

"Don't you dare call Ji Hyo again. Stop ruining our relationship. I know that you like Ji Hyo but stop inferring our relationship, Joong Ki. I begged you. I love Ji Hyo as much as you do. So please stop doing this to me." I said.

He laughed again, "Ah. Hyung! I'm sorry. But you have to do me a favour."

"What is it?" I asks.

"Kill Lee Gwang Soo. If you can't do that, then... I've to kill Ji Hyo."

I stopped thinking, why the heck this have to do with Gwang Soo and why the heck he wants to kill him? Is he insane?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Hyung, I'm working for someone. Can you do that for me? If you do that, I'll never bother your girlfriend anymore." he said.

"I can't kill Gwang Soo." I can feel the sweat dripping down from my face. This is wrong, Hee-gun.

"Why not?" he asked.

"His my family." I said.

"What family?" he scoffs.

"Listen here, you idiot. I don't want to kill anyone. If you keep doing this, I'll report you to the police! Understood?" I yelled at him through the phone.

Before I could hear his answer, he hanged up. I feel so afraid at the moment. I'm not the type of guy who involves with death.

Joong Ki is getting insane. Really insane. Why he is going to kill Gwang Soo? They're best friends.

-

I woke up smelling a good fresh coffee nearby. I opened my eyes and saw a breakfast table near me. I looked at Ji Hyo who's changing her outfit. "I made you breakfast." she said happily.

I rub my tired eyes and yawned. I started off drinking the coffee she made. "As usual, Americano." I said, after taking a sip. She chuckled and sit next by my side.

She lean her head on my shoulders and intertwined with my fingers, "I love Americano." she said.

"Hm. Can I tell you something but please don't freak out?" I asked.

She looked at me and smile, "What is it?"

"I checked your call logs and I called Joong Ki to stop inferring our relationship and he said 'okay' but..." I stopped.

"But?" she asks.

"But I've to kill someone for him."

-