Clown

"I don't know what to do. She doesn't remembered me at all." Gary said as he went through his phone looking at the Selcas of him and Ji Hyo.

"Is there something precious that you gave to Ji Hyo so she could recall back the memories between you two?" Jong Kook asked.

Gary thought it for awhile and smile, "Cap. LeeSSang's cap."

"Ah, where is it?"

"I gave it to her last year but I don't know where is it now. I bet it's in one of her drawers, since I kept it in there while we're having our sleepover." Gary said.

"Maybe, she hasn't opened her drawers."

"Should I tell her?"

Jong Kook nods slowly and Gary texted her immediately.

Check your drawers, Ji Hyo. Maybe, you can remember how I confessed my love to you.

But she doesn't bother to reply.

Beep, beep.

Hm? Ji Hyo thought. She reads the text message from Gary and she went to her drawers as instructed.

She saw the LeeSSang's Cap. Then, she remembers.

Wear this cap if you miss me and I know you will - Monday Boyfriend

Ji Hyo felt down on her knees and started to cry, "Mianhe, Oppa,"

"I can't remember you." she sighs.

Flashback

"Just remember, keep your feelings together. You will do this for the filming. Remember, Monday Couple is not real. It's just for the filming. If you do, have feelings for each other. Just keep it to yourself," Ji Hyo's manager said. "You too, Gary. You're the one who started this."

They both bowed and look at each other, "So... that's mean, we can't date?"

"I guess." Ji Hyo murmured.

Gary hugs Ji Hyo tightly, "but I still like you."

"Arraso." Ji Hyo replied with a smile.

Author's Note:

SHORT CHAPTER INDEED!

MC2 will end soon! So, I suggest to you fellow readers to read my new fan fiction called "Coffee" if you have an INTEREST in EXO! Then, read it. It's so much longer than Monday Couple though. But it's worth a try!

I'll update tomorrow, if I can.

So PLEASE, be patient.

MONDAY COUPLE FIGHTING!