Last

A/N: Italics are the character’s thoughts.

Ji Hyo scanned Joong Ki’s face slowly, his really good-looking but his features are really feminine. Joong Ki slowly grabbed her hand ans whispered, “Do you... Miss me?”

Ji Hyo push him away, “Y-yah! Who the hell are you?”

“I’m your boyfriend, remember?” He sighed and bite his bottom lips.

“Mong Ji.” Someone’s voice startled. Ji Hyo look at the person standing behind Joong Ki, it was Kang Gary.

“Gary?” Ji Hyo responded.

“Don’t trust him.” He said dwelled up with tears.

“But Noona! I’m your boyfriend. Gary is just your friend.” Joong Ki’s voice shake.

“I know you would do this.” Gary take a step forward and punched his face with his strong fists. As expected, an experience boxer.

“Just go, Joong Ki. I begged you.” Gary said, sounded tired.

Maybe Gary really is my boyfriend. But how I felt in love with an unattractive guy like him? But slowly after these days, he make me fall in love with him all over again.

Joong Ki stood up with his nose bleeding, “Bian. Bianhe, Hyung.” He said and left without a word.

“Are you really my... Oppa?” Ji Hyo asked.

“ Let’s just love as we feel, let’s go together, however far it is. If our feels cool down sometimes, let’s just fight like crazy. The important thing is, whether it’s a dirt shack or a big house, you and I will be in love. Just remember that – worrying about money, about life, just throw all of that away. I’ll make enough for us so just walk with me. Let’s go to my childhood home, as we hold hands Han River, the wind, people, flowers, birds, the sunset, the silvery water. Let’s be one with all of those things as we’re in each other’s arms.” Gary replied with a smile.

“I want to start with you all over again.”

Ji Hyo let out a tear and hug Gary tightly, “Our souls meet each other again.” She smiled.

“Our souls with never will be seperated. Saranghae.

Author’s Note:

Crying. Monday Couple is back together. Sadly, this is the last chapter and I really wanted to make a new fan fiction of Monday Couple andㅡ I think it will be mixed with other celebrities too as cameos and I think I’ll post it on AsianFanFics but I’m not sure if I’m willing too since exams are coming at the end of March.

Anyway, thank you every each of you who stayed to read this fan fic, I love you guys so much, thank you for your patience. Thank you for your votes and comments. I’ll always remember you.

Vote for a bonus chapter.

사, xx.