Hyo Ji

I fly off to Jeju to see my mother who's feeling unwell. I did not texted Ji Hyo, hope she's not too worried. I put on my ear-pods and listening to one of K.Will's song. I need you.

/Flashback/

"Kill me instead of him, please!"

"No! Don't kill her!"

/Flashback Ends/

I woke up from the nightmare. I am sweating all over. It was a flashback when I was 19 years old. My girlfriend, Hyo Ji. She's my first girlfriend that I can't forget.

She saved my life by risking herself. That's when I started to be good in writing sad love story. It was all because of me. She died because of me. The person killed her instead of me. I was the one who should be killed.

I took a deep breath and look outside the window, almost there.

The thing about my life is that, I want to scarifies my life to Ji Hyo. I want her to be happy just like Hyo Ji wanted me too.

I liked Ji Hyo because she has the same features as Hyo Ji. Her attitude, personality. Whenever, I'm with Ji Hyo. It makes me feel closer to Hyo Ji.

When Ji Hyo left me, I became miserable. Hyo Ji and I made vows to marry each other when we both became adults. But she went too fast.

It's a life-time of regret for me.

As I arrived to the airport, I wore my shades and my leather jacket. I took the taxi cab and told the driver to go the hospital nearby.

I went to my mother's ward. She's resting peacefully. I kiss her forehead and she slowly open her eyes.

"Gary." she smiles.

"Mother." I smiled.

I look around the room, my siblings aren't here.

"Gary. Before I die..." she startled.

"Umma, don't say such things."

"I want you to marry Ji Hyo. You loved her, don't you?" she asks.

I nodded my head slowly, "Yes. I do."

Tears falling streaming down from my face thinking; I don't know if she feels the same way too.

"I'll think about it, Umma. But not today." I smiled.

-

Love, it's a strong word. You love someone, they left. Nothing can cure your broken heart. And then, you found someone who you truly love. They cure your broken heart.

One thing that you didn't know about love is; Does she feel the same way like I do?

/Flashback/

"Oppa, if I die. Promise me to find another girl. Don't cry your heart out because I'll be gone forever."

"Arraso."

/Flashback Ends/

Ji Hyo's POV

I waited a text from Gary. He didn't texted me since yesterday. Maybe, his embarrass? Hm.

I went to filming for Emergency Men & Women. As usual, the makeup artist did my makeup while I'm reading my script.

I miss Gary. We're not in a good terms after the incident of Joong Ki and what happen to Gwang Soo and Jong Kook. Gary would tell me all about his deepest secrets but now, he doesn't. Maybe he don't trust me anymore?

-

Author's Note:

Hi. Do you realise that Gary's past girlfriend named Ji Hyo but backwards? Ji Hyo - Hyo Ji. I just realised it too though! Such coincidence. Anyway, Gary's trust on Ji Hyo became more difficult. It seems like Gary doesn't trust Ji Hyo that much for being his girlfriend. Please, be together and forever a Monday Couple!

사, xx.