First "date"

Phil's POV:

6:30pm
I must do this! Yuck! She is so not my type of girl! I do not like her! But I think that it is best for my happiness.
Ok na. I look perfect! Blue jeans, checkered long sleeve and sneakers! My most favorite outfit of all.

Lizette's POV:
OMG! I'm so so nervous right now! Bakit?! *exhales deeply*, kaya ko to! I'm sure he will love my outfit yung binili ni Maria para sakin. Ang ganda. *Beep*, naku! Nagbusina siya! He's here!

*goes down the stairs*

"Hi ma, pa, meet Phil, he's the classmate that I am talking about. Don't worry, he's a nice guy po." "Hi tita, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too hijo." "Just bring her here by 9:00pm, ok." "Yes Tito."

*in the car*
It's so awkward! No conversation. What an awkward atmosphere😨. So I started a conversation "So, why did you ask me out?" "U-um I just want to be friends with you that's all" "Ok then". I was still sad the fact na she bullied me  more than the universe will do. At hindi lang siya, friends pa! So as much as you want to hang out with me, natatakot talaga ako." "Tsk. Dont worry. I am here for you."

*at Starbucks Cafe*

Maria and friend's POV:

"OMG! Nagdadate sila ni Phil and Liz."  "Eww. What a disaster!" While we were in my car, we watched her. Hahahha! Its soo lookin true!

Lizette's POV:
*Sighs deeply*, nakakahiya talaga. He paid our drinks yet I am SO embarrassed. "Ma'am, sir, here are your orders."
Ang order ko ay ang Brewed Coffee. It's the best and nothing more. "Ay ako na kukuha." "No, I will ge-" *touches one's fingers accidentally* *stares at each other*. *Gives the coffee to Lizette*. "T-thank you!" "Your welcome."

*arrives at the table*

Phil's POV:

I-I mean that should never happen. What have I just done? Really, it shou- " So, it was a bit awkward so sorry Phil. I hope that you did not take it the wrong way although." "No. Not at all. You look so pretty tonight. You seem like my ideal girlfriend.Then i showed her my abs and held her by the waist "A-ano?" So I kissed her neck to make it better."Ph-phil?!" So I kissed herin the lips. Bleh! I am seriously about to throw up. I saw Maria coming nearer. Then I threw up on her disgusting face!

Liz's POV:
"Ph-phil? Are you ok?" "So, Liz. You were so easily fooled. Haha. Bad for you." "Y-you fooled me!" "Oh yes I did!" "Y-you think I really love you?! No I dont! You disgusting fool!! Hahahh." I thought I really  found my true love. ITS ALL FAKE! HMPH!

Author's note!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello sa mga readers!(AWRA)