The morning after...

Lizette's POV:
Hayyy, it feels so good to wake up, feeling alive as ever! Shocked, I saw Matthew, next to me laying down, I kinda scream a little. Looking at his sleepy face, he looks like an innocent guy, brushing my hair through my fingers, he woke up, looking tired, "Good morning! I better leave! Sorry for sleeping here i-it's so embarrassing. I got too sleepy so I accidentally slept." "You better leave or else my parents will see you!!!" "O-o-ok!!!" He rushed down the stairs, looking afraid. Hehhehe, he looks funny.

While I sat on my bed, I saw a note, more like a letter. He left this, I think it's to someone else. I opened the  paper, it's mine pala! Here's what it says:
Dear Liz,
Ever since the first time we met, you are a true person for you are the only one who understood me when I was at my worst. You are mostly different from the people I encountered, because of you, I moved on from my painful break up, and of course you brought out the happiness in me again. I think you really are a good friend to me, not only good but the best friend. Even if we only met in a moment, I have a great feeling that we will be the best of friends, you are really worth of my trust. Just promise me you will never break that bonding trust, I will be the best friend you dream of.
                                                                                                                     Sincerely  yours,
Matthew

While holding the paper, my hands are shaking . I-i can't believe it. This is too touching, at the back of the paper, it's his number, so I dialed the number, no one is picking up so I might wanna text him later.