Chapter 7: surprise of the day

Mat's POV:
So it's been months since we have dated. But the day that I've been waiting for finally arrives (Ariana Grande's concert hehehehehe). While getting ready, I was grinning imagining on how it would be I mean her reaction. I would really love to see that gorgeous smile on her face, the smile that tells me I am good enough for her, the smile that brightens up my world, the smile that say her happiness can't be bought, bought or not, she's still happy. And lastly the smile that will make her even more dashing. Hindi siya mayabang pero mapagkumbaba na tao. Hindi ako papayag na may makasakit sa kanya. I will always defend her from the dangerous world.

But what if  I was that person?

I don't think that would happen. Shaking it off my head, I rushed out of my home. "Kuya, where are you going?" "Jean, please watch over your siblings, since you are already high school, I guess you are responsible enough. 'Kay?" "Fine. Whatever!" As I race ahead with my motorcycle, with excitement(not to mention I'm going to the concert) , Liz just lives in the subdivision similar as mine, she's just in another street.

So when I arrived at her home, she's just dressed with such beautiful smile.

Liz's POV:
"Mat? Where are we going?" "Basta. I can't tell you. It's a surprise. Just stop asking questions and ride here, baby." "I just want to ask you, how do I look in my new outfit?" "You look absolutely stunning, dear." Blushing, I get in to his motorcycle, holding tightly on his back. Feeling ko safe ako pag kasama ko siya. It's like the world is nice with him.

"Ready ka na ba?" "Yes, Mat! I'm ready to take this ride in new heights!" We speed up. It's a thrilling ride but as long as I'm with him, it could get more exciting.