The Plan

Maria's POV:
Hmm....since nakipag break sa akin si Matthew. I am going to put misery on him. Wanna know what's misery?FINE! I will show you. Someday, when you and your Liz are closer, I will have perfect opportunities to ruin you Matthew! I will and I repeat, I WILL ruin your 'perfect' relationship, days, happiness, and love with all my anger and instincts. Humanda kayo sakin!

"Hoy Maria, ok ka lang? You look so haggard!" "No, JJ! Are you that stupid? You see that I look problematic yet you still ask?!" " Sorry, pero, what happened to you talaga?" "Matthew broke up with me!😭" "WHAT?!" Sabay sumigaw ang mga girls. " You don't have to shout girls, really." "Girl, just forget about that piece of trash guy ok?! It's not worth it! Ranting over that loser doesn't help you ok!" "JJ, of course she will come up with a plan you know, kilala mo naman siya, she ain't no quitter. Right Maria?" "Of course, Allison, speaking of plans, I need you guys to help me in my plan, OF RUINING them!"

"Ooh, interesting!" "First thing I will do is you, Allison, pretend that you want them to be closer to each other, for example, when they are walking in the corridor, say that they make a cute couple" "Brilliant! I love your plan! But for real, ew! Yuck!" "I know that well Allison" "Then you there, JJ, pretend that you support them and tell me EVERYTHING they say or do to each other, OK? Deal?" "*in unison* deal!"

Matthew's POV:
Finally, I said what I have to say right in her face! Rather than playing dumb with her, but whatever she will be planning to do, it won't stop me from anything. Today, I am hanging out in the mall with the dudes, Leo, Carlos,Anton and Ben. They are like my bros for life! "Bro, confirmed na break na break kayo?" "Carlos, I don't like her anymore, ang sama niya." "Dude, think of it, 3 years kayo magkasama, then she was nice to you, ano pa ba?" "Look, Anton, she is mean towards others, I only like girls who are nice to me and other people para fair." "Wow dude. Ang lalim mong humugot! Hugot pa more!" "Leo, ano ka ba. Just understand me ok." "P're, hindi naman yan ang ibig kong sabihin eh." "Good."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️------------
Author's note:
Now that you know their plan for Liz and Matthew, wait for more chapters! 😄