Chapter 6: Confession

Mat's POV:
Ok, so no interruptions sana pag magcoconfess. I hope that she will love me. This is my chance.
Liz's POV:
Ok, so dapat chill lang! This is my chance to confess my love for Mat.

Mat's POV:
My goodness! Ok, don't be nervous! Dress your best and wear a smile! Ok, ready to go na ako! Liz, my only love! I'm coming for you, I will be the best boyfriend ever, the best lover.

While I am in the car, driving on my way to my baby girl. Babe, I'm coming for you, Sugarlips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to share a passionate kiss with her. I just imagine when she feels the same way with me. I lllllllloooooovvvvvvveeee her toooooo much. Wala akong mahahanap pa. She's my inspiration.

Liz's POV:
I wish he will love me. I can't wait. I'm already seeing him. I'm hiding behind a tree rn. Watching him, waiting for me, *ringtone*, 'Liz, meet me at the closed area.' 'Where?' 'In the restroom. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT' 'Ok.' Strange though, is he gonna confess there???? "Aaaaggghhh!!!" Oops, he heard me. I ducked as he looked back. Sana mahal niya ako. Baka sabihin niya na-na MAGBABALIKAN SILA NI MARIA?! I can't say but I'm not hoping.

*Arrived at the destination*

Mat's POV:
The time has come. This place is perfect since we are all alone. Perfect to----- "I'm already here, Mat *winks*."  She's sooooooooo cute. That's what I like. As I played my hair, "Hey. Looking good there." "W-well, thank you." *closes the door, shut and locked* "Mat, not again--" I backed her up the wall and kissed her passionately

Liz's POV:
Mmmmhhmm......mhmmmm... What a good kiss.... Yiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee. He's so into me. He whispered in my ear(while blushing) "I have very strong feelings for you, Liz. You are everything I want. I want everything of you, your lips, your body, and your Sugarlips. I want you. I want you all mine. Walang iba !!!!" Yieeeeee, I blushed hard though, *gets kissed* "S-stop it, Mat." "I ain't stopin no babe. Till u r a good girl and say I love you too." While he was tickling me "Aww. Ano bayan Matthew. Argh. Ooh!!!!!" "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mahal na Mahal kita Matthew!!!!!!!!!" "That's my girl! Good pa, maganda pa." "Binobola mo naman ako eh! Stop fooling me." "I can't stop. You are the girl of my dreams. I can't stop forever." "But I can't stop loving you, Mat."

Mat's POV:
YEEEEEESSSSSSS! WOOOOOHHHHOOOO! Girlfriend ko na sya. I won her heart finally. "Ahem, shall we?" "Sure, Mat *winks*" "HOY LUMABAS NA KAYO DYAN EH!" Sino yun? "SANDALI LANG!" So we went out, and we discovered that it was Leo and Anthony. "Uyy. What did you do there eh?*Smirks*" "Baka mamaya..." "Guys ano ba?" "Ako ang girlfriend ni Mat!" "Hoy, Liz! Ikaw ah! That was you? Unbelievable!" "Grabe  ka  Liz!" "Even if you ask me to kiss him, I will!" And after that, she kissed me while I hold her by the waist. "Ohhhww pare! Astig! But, don't worry, she won't hurt you."

Maria's POV:
Aaaahh, they are in a relationship eh? Plan is gonna work soon. *Evil laugh*