Chapter 1

OK SO I GOT LIKE NO READS FOR MY OTHER STORY SO IM STARTING A STORY THAT I REALLY LIKE AND HAVE A GOOD PLOT FOR SO HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT ITS A SLOW PROGRESSION AS IM SICK BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY !! LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIES !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighting the urge to turn back I pushed myself to carry on running knowing they would kill me if they got the chance and that I wouldn’t allow. Being only 17 of age my body was still growing but even for my age and gender I was fast I remember when my dad would race me around the forest...I shook the memory away as i smelt the scent of wolfs behind me outcasts they call there pack simply because they are a pack made up of outcasts, Outcasts that kill for a living. Since I knew this forest well it wasn’t that hard for me to expand the distance between me and them. By the time they gave up it was dark my paws hurt and I was sure I was lost in another packs territory.

Keeping my eyes out for anything or anyone I slowed down the events of today rushing to me my family had been killed by the Outcasts I swore that moment in time the day I become strong enough I would hunt them down and avenge my mother, Father and Older sister Who had just turned 21 the night before she had only returned for the weekend from her trip of searching for her mate. A mate how I longed for mine he was out there somewhere unfortunately in my home we weren’t allowed to search till the age of 18 but I guess that doesn’t matter now.

Hearing a twig snap I sped up my walk not wanting a fight this weak walking was a struggle on its own. A battle now would cost me my life lucky enough for me it seemed as though no one was following me but I knew the Outcast alpha would hunt me down after finding out I escaped his attack. After what I counted as about two hours i collapsed outside a gate which kept behind it a small town and a castle in the middle it looked friendly and as my body gave up on me i could hear a child run to me I could smell her scent a werewolf like me roughly 10 years of age she sat next to me holding me calling out to her mother in the panic of me appearing the child did not notice the approaching wolf behind her I could hear a male voice call out that make my heart skip a beat, using all I had I stood over the child in a protective manor growling and was soon joined by the owner of the voice that melted me. Noticing he was out numbered he ran away that’s all it took as I fell to the ground next to the child who’s name I had heard called out as being Hope.