Chapter 9

it feels like forever since i lasted posted but like i said on love at first howl im back and thank you for sticking with me. :)

Recap from chapter 8

yes ladies and gentleman i had bumped into none other then Daniel my precious mate and what a great impression i was making sometimes i wonder why I'm aloud to even speak to people i can be quite socially awkward like well now. i was not like this i was that friend who had no fear at shouting out to a cute guy and would run down the street singing my favorite songs and im the girl who had those big sleepovers where you'd get hyper staying up all night gossiping but then again i was socially awkard dispite my group of friends and my ability to make them laugh i also could be very deep yeah i know shocker but i was the first on the scene if someone was crying no doubt planning some bitches funeral in my head. 

Pulling me up and closer to him my hands remained on his chest his fine chest may i add and he made no attempt to move his arms from around my waist not that you would see me complaining.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking my hand he led me around on the tour and while i made a attempt to listen to what he was saying i was more focused on admiring him no matter how many times i looked him over i still couldnt believe how this man happened to be paired with me.

Hitting something hard i realised it was Daniels chest I had been too busy daydreaming of him to notice he had stopped and caught me in the act. meeting his eyes he raised a eyebrow at me and smirked causing me to blush damn boy damn mate damn bond making me go all soppy and blush.

" See anything you like ? " he questioned his smirk staying

" Nope but I'll let you know if I do " I replied wiping the smirk of his face before i burst our laughing his reaction as priceless his whole face had fell did he really think i would be staring at him for so long if i didnt like what i saw. Recovering from my laughing fit i met his unamused face only for me to start laughing again and soon enough he joined in too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT !! AUTHORS NOTE

ok so i need someone to co write i guess because I have no idea what to do with this story I feel like deleteing it but at the same time i would like to finish it. I started the book with a good idea but lost it and due to personal issues my writing isnt that great anymore so if anyone would like to help with this story it would help a lot just inbox me and we can sort something out :)