chapter 7

IM THINKING OF DELETEING THIS STORY WITHIN THIS WEEK OR NEXT. I LOVE IT AND HAVE SOME IDEAS BUT I SEE NO POINT WHEN THE SAME PERSON WHO LORD FORBID IS AMAZING AND IS THE ONLY REASON IM STILL WRITING THIS. SO YEAH PLEASE HELP ME OUT ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warmth invaded me as my cheeks turned red and after i heard the footsteps grow silent a small girly scream came out of my mouth after spending the day together daniel had walked me to my room and kissed my cheek goodnight sigh life was good and although i hated being far from him i knew that without my wolf i wouldnt be as comfortable and loving with m=him and he understood that as much as his wolf denied him he wanted me hppy none the less at his own happyness sake.

After showering and changing i was now all snuggled up in bed this room already felt like home...home oh how i missed it so the smell of the flowers blooming the birds singing and the cheery banter between the pack, the family i wonder what life would be like if the past was different would i still have my wolf ? would i find my mate later on ? would i be happy ? these questions now overbearing sent me straight to sleep where i dreamed of nothing but darkness.

Waking i streched out and once wiping the sleep out of my eyes did i notice a white rose on the bed side table i reached out for it and bought it to me smelling it  i then noticed a note carefully sliding out of bed i picked it up  ' a beautiful flower for a beautiful mate'  yet again my blush was back and a smile had found itself upon my face shining bright i honestly couldnt ask for better.

Picking to wear a simple sweater and jeans i tied my hair up in a messy bun and pulled back my curtains taking in the view it wass stunning to say the least the sun glowed and the hills were the calmest shade of green i had ever seen the sky was clear and the trees pouring out life it was certainly a view not  to be forgotten, i could look for hours at the sights but i knew that would have to wait for another day as i made my way out of my room only to collide into something hard taking me by surprise i fell backwards but was caught before i could hit the ground my eyes scanned the arms and kept moving its way up to the face only to see....