chapter 5

DOUBT THIS WILL HAPPEN BUT 4 COMMENTS AND ILL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH I WILL TRY TO MAKE AS LONG AS I CAN FOR YOU AND FIRST PERSON WHO COMMENTS GETS A DEDICATION. LOVE YOU BEAUTIFULS X SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT !!!! IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND IM UPSET THAT NO ONE IS COMMENTING SO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE x

" loves never to late"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Lent back onto the wall as i waited humming a song to myself and patting out the beat on my legs well that's going to leave red marks. my music session was cut short as another voice stared humming along in a lower tone and the sound of a foot tapping could be heard, I looked up to see billy smiling at me goofily before i started laughing as did he.

After a good 5 minutes or so we had calmed down and he joined me on leaning aganst the wall we stayed in silence for a while before billy spoke up.

"Am I right to guess you are waiting for our soon to be alpha Daniel"

"You could be...ok yes you are"

"I see with age you havent developed what we call wisdom"

"Why Billy how rude of you to hurt my feelings like that wait while i cry in the corner" I joked fake sobbing into my hands 

"My point proven" 

We laughed together like the old days before we grew up before the world became one of danger and darkness before the outcasts. 

After joking around some more and us catching up Billy annocened he had to attend to his duties which having the mind of a kid caused me to laugh at we said our farewells for now as he had promised on his day of he would spend the whole day just with me aw how sweet. 

Hearing footsteps bought me out of my thoughs i stood upright and as the footsteps got closer i became more and more nervous I had not met the luna's boy yet I had heard of how handsome he was his loving eyes and his bravery...