Chapter 3

OK SO I HAVE THE SAME PERSON COMMENTING AND I KNOW THIS STORY ISNT GREAT BUT I WOULD LIKE AT LEAST 2 COMMENTS ON THIS ONE FROM 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. WHEN MORE PEOPLE COMMENT THE LONGER I WILL MAKE THE CHAPTERS. BUT SEEING AS IM IN A GREAT MOOD DUE TO MY SATURDAY BEING MAGICALLY IM SPENDING MY NIGHT WRITING AND UPLOADING. SO HOPE YOU ENJOY LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staring into the mirror I took no notice as the designer fitted me with a dress for dinner, it turns out I had reached the Savours pack one that was close to my family, I was invited to a full pack dinner as the special guest but even that didn’t make me smile how could i smile my wolf my other half was gone the silence in my head was so ,weirdly enough, loud. I was interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face i turned to the designer whose name i believed was Joe he made a circle motion with his finger indicating me to twirl I did so. He squealed in delight not only was the dress beautiful but my hair was done beautifully and my makeup looked naturally but made my eyes pop and bought life to my face.

Making my way down the stairs i began to get nervous i had not seen the Alpha and Luna since i was 5. I was met with the head warrior he smiled at me kindly and offered his hand for me being polite i took it and he led me to the doors.

“It will be fine trust me” He whispered into my ear as we stood behind the closed doors.

The warrior was one person I had yet to forget a old friend of mine he was 3 years older than me and he would when visiting with his father play with me that was until his pack was forced to move by....them.

I nodded and took in a deep breath as my arrival was announced and the doors opened before me. Billy, the head warrior, led me to my seat the pack intrigued could not tear their eyes away which didn’t help with my nerves.