chapter 10

Time flyed by as a week came and went Daniel and I taking baby steps but day by day it was clear how close we had gotten. In this time the pack doctors had been working there hardest to find out why my wolf was missing from me. But today was the dreded day of my scan they wanted to examine my skull and my brain and what not to make sure it was only a damage between me and my wolfs connection not me physically although i wouldnt let them on knowing each night i laid awake hopelessly calling for her.

Waiting for the pack doctors to call me in I nervously tapped my leg in a beat that matched my humming, music was my escape right now as i had no idea of where Daniel was as he had left sometime early in the morning for a meeting taking place a few hours from here. I couldn't be mad at the boy for not being here because I knew how much it tore him to have to leave my side. Without my wolf in less in tune with my mate and my feelings but that didn't mean that the attraction wasn't there it just meant we were slowing falling the old fashioned way without the help of the mate bond for me.

I'd like to think even without it I would of fallen for Daniel his looks were one of a God and I found it hard to believe he was merely a werewolf, his voice so calming and intriguing with every word he spoke, his hair not too long nor short and in the Suns Ray's of light it glowed with the radiance of an Alpha. I found new things to love about him everyday I spent by his side and I knew we would only become stronger once I regained my wolf.