A Dead Body!?!?!

Author's POV

(M/n) was swimming around at the beach, like he does almost everyday, minding his own business. He had been there for a little over six hours. 'Man, this is the life. Just swimming around in this beautiful water.' He resurfaced above the water and just starred up at the peaceful clear sky.

"AHHHHHHHH--*splash*" (M/n)'s s/c body jolted up as he looked around frantically.

"What was that?" He looked to his left to see a spot in the water where the water was bubbling and foaming as if something had fell in. He dove under the water and looked over to the bubbles. His eyes widened as he focused on the figure of a girl with h/c hair struggling to get back to the surface. He swam over towards her in a panic. When he got to her, she had stopped struggling.

He hurriedly grabbed her by the arms and swam her to shore. 'Please be okay!' He swiftly tossed her on a part of the shore that wasn't populated by people, so he could concentrate on helping her. He laid her on her back and leaned his ear down towards her mouth, to listen for any sign of breathing. 'Shit! Her breathing is faint.' M/n tilted her head back, pinched her nose closed and started to perform CPR on the s/c skinned girl.

'Two breaths, thirty chest compressions. Two breaths, thirty chest compressions. Two breathes, thirty chest compressions. Two breaths, thirt--' M/n's concentration was thrown off when the girl jerked forward and started to cough out water.

"You're okay!!" (M/n) cheered for the girl as he sat her up and patted her back to help her out.

When she finished coughing, she cracked her eyes open in a squint and looked at M/n, "Oh no, I think I died because you have to be an angel.........." *thump* As soon as she finished her sentence she passed right out again.

After freaking out for a couple of minutes M/n had brought her to a hammock that was further away from people and the shore line. He gently laid her down in the hammock on her back. (M/n) looked down on the s/c skinned girl, who was resting peacefully. He brushed her h/c h/l hair out of her face. 'I hope you wake up soon. Until then I will wait right here.' 

----------------------------------------------------------

Alright pumpkins, chapter one is done! Is it good so far? I sure hope so!!! I will see you all in the next chapter. Bye bye!!