Chapter 6 Silver Eyes

Star Bright was resting in the throne room. The corruption that Nightwalker was obviously spreading was wearing her down. Odion was trying to comfort her as much as possible. The only thing from keeping Nightwalker out was the barrier that Elustar and Star Bright had constructed to contain the shadow realms portal.

Elustar came out of her portal, "I did what I could in my realm to help prepare for the assault. Makarov is lending us Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Natsu, and Lucy Heartfillia. The rest of the guild is on the defense should anything appear," she said.

Odion nodded and turned to Star Bright, "Is there anything we can do to even out your illness?" he asked.

Star Bright stood wearily and shook her head, "None of you probably can. However Alchelm might know a thing or two... Please help me-!" she paused as Alchelm came from the basement, "Scratch that," she said.

Alchelm approached The Sentients with a warm smile, "I have a way to keep you standing my dear. The magic I had collected to create Ms. Sparkles and Ms. Shimmers armor was still plenty after my modifications. I have sewn you a set of clothing and infused it with the equestrian magic and the energy from Onimak. They will most definitely keep you balanced and healthy until this conflict ends," he said.

Star Bright held the clothing and felt Equestria's warmth flow through her, and the gentle touch Onimak could be felt as well. The Sentient woman smiled softly, "Thank you Alchelm... This means a lot..." she said.

Alchelm nodded, "Now to other matters. I do believe I have found something intriguing," he said.

Odion and Elustar both stared at the Elemental, "Yes?" they asked.

Alchelm took a breath, "If you would all follow me. Lady Star Bright please if you may, go change immediately," he said. Star Bright nodded and headed off to her room. Alchelm brought the sentients to the portal room. Alchelm pulled out a disk with two holes in it and summoned a staff from his lab to his hand. The was a hole in the floor where exposed gears and wiring could be seen. The wires were radiating a faint glow of magic. Alchelm attached the disk so a hinge and lowered it into the hole. Clicking and gears whirring could be heard.

The hinge connected to the disked melted away and the disk started to spin at a rapid pace till it changed color and a spiral symbol became etched into it. The two holes on the disk remained and Alchelm placed the staff he had in his hand into one of the holes. An orange energy shot up into the staff causing it to glow with energy from Silver Tataganay's realm.

The two Sentients eyed the Elemental and the staff. Alchelm pulled on the staff and turned the disk slowly. The color of the energy began to change from orange to silver and the frame for the realm of courage turned from black to red and the energy swirling in the portal also changed to silver.

Elustar shrugged, "So you can change a couple of sceneries, big deal," she said.

Alchelm shook his head, "I was able to catch a tether of energy while helping open this portal. It was very similar to Lady Tataganay's realm but at the same time very different. A whole other kind of energy. So I tugged on the line and discovered another realm, but it also represented courage. It seems multiple aspects of beliefs exist. The designated name of this realm is called Remnant," he said.

Elustar frowned. Odion nodded, "Multiple aspects... Very interesting... Have you discovered any other tethers?" he asked.

Alchelm shook his head, "Not at the present no. Though I do believe as more realms become more active the more chances of finding other realms will become a tad bit easier," he said.

Odion nodded softly as Star Bright returned and tackle hugged the Jedi. Odion hit the ground with a thud, "Hello dear..." he said with a muffled tone. Star Bright giggled and stood back up and examined the portals change.