Chapter 9 FORWARD!!

The Realm was cold. The fairies holding their own respective weapon given to them by Erza. They came upon a maze where darkness radiated harshly. The four took a breath and marched on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby looked around at her friends and to the Heroes of The Realms. Goku, Naruto, Thyme Flies with her newly made metal wings. Then her eyes drifted to girls from Equestria smiling and admiring their multi-colored personalities.

Odion, Odak, Star Bright, Elustar, and Kisashi all stood at the Shadow Realms Portal there sentient styles active. They all looked to one another and held their breath focusing on the seal they had made to protect the palace. A large quake began to shake the palace knocking over everyone watching and the seal on the portal shattered.

The Sentients stood sweating, their eyes flickering between base and sentient modes slowly. Odion turned to the heroes, "The seal has been broken. Group 1: Naruto, Team RWBY, you all may start heading into the realm as you will. After fifteen minutes Group 2: Goku, Team JNPR, and Obi-Wan follow after. Skywalker, Sasuke, and The Equestria Girls will head into the realm shortly after lead by myself. My energy will mask your entry just long enough for me to cause a distraction while you prepare yourselves. Good luck to us all, and May The Force be with us all," he said.

The groups all gathered round nodding and exchanging their goodbye's till next, and good lucks to all. Ruby gave a hug to all of Team JNPR before following Naruto through the portal.

As soon as the group entered they felt the pressure on their bodies drop. Yang looked around quiet confused, "This place is really empty," she said.

Naruto nodded, "I know it may seem this way but I promise it's a lot more dangerous than you think. There's a lot more here than Nightwalker and his Exion. If Nightwalker did what we expected he'll have evils from all over the realms hidden across the realm like Roark. Only this time he's actually thought out his allies," he said.

Naruto's right arm was wrapped completely in bandages. His hair was short and he wore a black elastic forehead protector. Over his pants and sandals, he wore a black uniform jacket with an orange zipper and buttons on the waist and sleeves, he also had a red armband with a red swirling crest on his left arm. Ruby noted every detail and blinked, "Excuse me... Naruto right? Um.... What happened to your right arm?" she asked.

Naruto turned around surprised by the question, "You saw Sasuke right?" he said. Ruby nodded recalling the dark haired man. Naruto smiled, "He's my best friend. A couple years ago him and I had a very harsh battle against one another to decide the fate of my people and we both ended blowing each other's arms up. They disintegrated completely and we had to get new prosthetic limbs. I got my arm but Sasuke refused his arm for his own reasons. Now he's on my side and things have changed for the better in our realm," he said.

Ruby blinked, "Oh... Ok then... Good to know," she replied nervously. Weiss slapped her on the back of the head whispering something about manners. Ruby rubbed the back of her head tearing up a little at the pain.

Naruto looked around his eyes turning yellow and minus signs became his pupils, "This is quite odd..." he said.

Weiss looked at the ninja, "What is?" she asked.

Naruto frowned, "From what I can tell with Sage Mode, all of Nightwalkers followers and minions are still gathered at his fortress... And the barrier around it has grown as well..." he said darkly.

Yang smiled, "If they're all gathered in one area that means we'll have a lot more fun taking each and every one of those jerks down!" she cheered. Blake shook her head pulling out her sword, "If this is what it's going to be like, I suggest we get a move on. The enemy isn't going to be immobile for long if we wait like this," she said.