First day at Wagstaff

"Bye Boo boo!" You waved as you left the shiny black limo. "Bye Y/n!" The short-er lower then average sized boy waved back as the limo drove off. The students watched you walk in as your shiny H/l H/c hair waved around behind you. Your E/c orbs glanced around the office as you walked in "hello are you Y/n L/n?" A woman with shoulder length blonde hair asks you "yep I am indeed" she nods and hands you your schedule. You smile and walk off into the vast halls. Your eyes catch a small girl ,with black tied up hair, a green dress, and a pink bunny hat. You quickly run over to her "are you Louise?!" You ask excitedly.

Your POV
"Uh yeah am I famous or something?" She says with a raised brow "Well my brother talks about you all the time!" I smile at her "and who's your brother someone famous?" She asks sarcastically. "Yeah actually Boo boo" I smirk as her jaw drops but quickly snaps back up. "Are you pulling my leg?" Louise narrows her eyes "nope I'm Y/n L/n his sister" her eyes widen "my sister talks about you all the time! Well not as much as Boyz 4 now but ya know.." She laughs a little. "Pft it's fine usually girls like my brothers old all boy band more then my one girl and the rest are boys band" I chuckle softly. "Would you like to meet Boo boo again?" I smile at her "YES!-er yeah sure that would be cool I guess" she acts cool a little blush on her cheeks. "Tell you what you and your sis can meet him after school, but let's get to our classes the bells gonna ring" I wink and head to my first class. And that was how I met Louise Belcher.