fairy spring festival!!

(warning!!!! boring chapter, it's boring to me, I don't know about you guys! I'm not into romance and all that. I'll make 2 chapters today. In replace got this boring one!😉😏😮😓)

The fairy spring festival was finally here. Betty, the party girl, was super excited. All she did all day was talk about her dress, her shoes and her performance. I wanted to ask her what the fairy spring festival was all about!

After one hour of nonstop talking....

"Betty,what exactly is the fairy spring festival!" I asked.
"It is a festival more like a party where you see different things and buy and go out and admire dresses, try to win cutest couple, its a party! Last year I and Greg won I'm so looking forward to this year" she replied and then walked away looking for the perfect gown. I remembered that Brandon asked me too go with him. So I went to dress leaving Betty alone.
I went to my changer- that's what I call it now. I picked my outfit. Oh here is a special thing to tell you. I asked Betty about Olivia's wing, remember I didn't see any wings when she flew (butterfly world) and she said Butter-fairies can fold wings!!!!!!!
So.....

Betty:

(Special thanks to Pinki_Pop, she's really good at editing you should  can request and vote)

Emma:

Mia:

Brandon:

Brandon:

Greg:

Emma's:

Emma's:

The venue of the festival was really pretty ( first picture)

The venue of the festival was really pretty ( first picture). I and  Brandon paired up. I saw Betty with who I assume was Greg and Emma with another person.

(In this chapter it's basically going to be the couples 3rd person  POV, I'm sorry)

Betty and Greg:
"So what do you want to do?" Greg asked Betty, he always tried to be patient and understanding even though he wanted to play the fairy toss.
"Fairy toss!" Betty replied. It was their lucky day! They chatted about last year winning, Betty was reaching for her 7th popcorn and soda!
"So how is you stay with Mia!" Greg asked.
"Well she's awesome, filled with surprises and surprisingly powerful" said Betty.
"You are really lucky living with her!" Greg said looking at Brandon's and Mia's direction.
"I wonder how they are doing?"

Mia and Brandon:
"I wanted to ask you, Brandon, why did you pick me?!" Mia asked out of curiosity.
"Well... When I meet you, you looked looked familiar and I felt a strange connection and these weird feelings so..." Brandon said looking into her eyes.
"I.. I don't know what to say!" She said. They walked in silence for a moment then stopped at a photo booth.
"We need to get photos and paste them on cutest couple board and well the winner is picked" Brandon said a bit scared.
they got a cute photo and posted it. So far they were the third. They strolled down the streets and talked about anything!

Emma and Andrew:
"This is my favorite spot in town!" Emma said, pulling  Andrew's hand. The fairy fall was as beautiful as ever. "I used to come here when I was a little kid" she said thinking about the past. Andrew patted her head. "I remember!" Andrew joined in.
They got on the fairy fall and well......they were falling!!!
"Wee" Emma screamed all the way to the bottom.

Emma POV:

"And now for the winner, drumroll please!

"Emma and Andrew"
(You guys did expect that right?!)
I was spinning my head almost burst in excitement, I couldn't believe I won another post. Andrew was tapping me, everyone was looking at me! Why?!? Because I was doing my crazy dance and my wings were ready to take off, right there. I quickly held Andrew's hand and walked to the stage.
"The cutest couple!!!"
When we walked back down. Mia and Brandon walked were waiting for us

"Congrats,i knew you would win!" Mia said.
"You did" I asked amazed, could she see future now
Mia giggled" it was just an expression!"

Oliva was on the stage making some announcement!
"I have a surprise, we learnt from Mia's human world that there were exciting things there. So we are gonna start a thing called  "School!"
Everyone cheered happily, then a voice who I think was Anna's said "what's a school?!"
Olivia stopped talking and looked at Mia. She seemed to be loss of words."a school........ why don't we ask Mia it's her world after all" I watched as Mia was carried by the crowd to the stage. She grabbeded the mike, "a school is, she began "a learning fun place to be. You learn different things and art and many other things" then she climbed off the stage and ran to Brandon giggling. "So school starts tomorrow!'