Identify reaveled!

Day four (still same day) of the question and very-little-answer game. I'm getting really tired of watching her say little and keep quiet for the important question and acting strange when she hears the word "Betty".

I was thinking about the necklace on Betty, I had forgotten to tell her and she didn't even seem to notice.
"Hey" I saw Emma walk up to me.
"I'm sure we'll solve the mystery of the girl today!" She said
hopefully.
"Sure....Did you notice Betty's acting weird?" I asked. Someone must have noticed! If not then it's me. I shouldn't have left my glasses at home!
"Yeah...You too?!" She said, making me sigh i definitely wasn't the only one.
"Ever since that mysterious girl came, she's been acting weird!" I think about her, maybe she saw her one day then saw their future and are shocked they met again?  But I don't say it out loud. It was such a stupid thought.

"We could..Well go to the questioning after today....Maybe later in the night 4pm?" She said.
I looked at her I loved the idea, asking her questions of our own with no one to listen.  Perfect!.

"It's a deal!"

Brandon POV:
I look at Andrew asking for the 49th time
"Are you sure?!"
And for the 49th time he said
"Yes, I'm very sure!"
That girl.. wait they we were on separate missions. Maybe that girl had something to do with it!

"I'm worried!" Andrew said.
"That mysterious girl is probably the cause!" I said to him. I know it doesn't make sense but I also need to know about it!

"Yeah, maybe!" He said. "Thank fairy queen, we are gonna question her again today!"

Yes! Great, we could ask her what she knew, but with everyone there I don't think so...
"I don't think I might come, all this worry is making me feel sick!" I said sounding sick.
Like Betty! Betty?, what Andrew said?. Then an idea struck me!

"Why don't we sneak to the question room and asks her our questions in private!"

"Yes" Andrew agreed, then a worried look appeared on his face "but by 2pm we'll be there, 3pm we won't have enough strength we'll probably want to o something else and the rest we are practicing water magic till it's time to sleep...."
That was so true.... By 3pm, by 3pm!

"Water magic pratice doesn't start until 5pm!, We can go by 4pm!" I said. He nodded his head on agrement! Great!

Olivia POV:
I watched as the rest of the team, stood there talking to each other, Betty was at the house probably doing something and Greg had escorted her. Yvonne was thinking real hard..I read her mind.. About the mysterious girl. This girl sure has the ability to make people panic! I wouldn't want that power!!

"Yvonne," I faced her, "this girl, who do you think she is?"

She lifted her head.
"She could be from another butterfly world!" She suggested. But which butterfly wouldn't eat butter-fairy-candy!! She's probably a..Human! Like Mia!!!

I told Yvonne what I thought, but she looked at me with a ? face.
"What human wouldn't pronounce, Mia's name right!" She asked. I couldn't produce an answer cause she was right!
We looked at each other, then said the same thing.

"Let's come back! At our favorite time 4pm!"
We giggled great. We are gonna solve the mystery all by ourselves!!

************__*****************
Mia POV:
"Okay, girl today might be the last day then you'll be taken to all butterfly world's and be questioned!" Beauty shouted in her face. who knew Beauty was anger woman.
"I.am.not.gonna.tell.you!!!" She shouted back at Beauty. Beauty was boiling in anger before I knew it, it wasn't Beauty there anymore. It was a gorgeous woman standing there.

 It was a gorgeous woman standing there

"Umm..What happened?!" I asked my the nearest person who was Yvonne.
"She's so angry she lost control of her powers and changed to someone else!" She answered.
"Oh... Awesome!" I mummured. Then she changed back to normal.
"This meeting is over!" She glares at the girl, punched the code and got out.

"Well, that go well...' Olivia said shaking her head.  "You can leave now" she tried offering her another butter-fairy-candy, again she refused.
We got up and left, at home Betty and Greg weren't there. Emma suggested that they went out. All I can think of now is waiting!

3rd person POV:
Mia and Emma waited patiently at the door, they watched Brandon and Andrew talk.
"Almost 5pm" she whispered to Emma.
"Yeah..She replied. Yvonne and Olive yawned.
"We are gonna try to get some sleep" they said together, hoping it wouldn't sound too suspicious but everyone was busy waiting for the time they didn't care. Brandon told them they were gonna have a look in town.
"Now!" They said as the click stuck 6pm. They all emerged from different sides and met
"Oh.. Hey Emma, Mia!" Brandon said.
"Ummm...Hello Yvonne, EVERYONE!" Emma said

"What are you guys doing here?!" Yvonne asked

"Hmmmmm..." Andrew said

"What are you.. doing here?!!" Mia asked

"We.." they said together. Then heard a crash

"Someone's there!" Olivia shouted.

Andrew pressed the code and we walked in stunned by the sight

Betty was with the girl, giving her something to eat and talking
to her.

"Betty?" Mia said
Betty jumped in surprise and sighed

"Okay guys it's time I told you the truth meet" she said "my mom!"

"Wait what!!" They shouted together.

*****
No one suspected that she was her mom! Yay. Dun dun dun