The stranger .countinued

Olive POV:
"Emma, Andrew are you guys there?" I said. No response! Suddenly I heard sounds of wings flapping and I saw Brandon grass green wings, he was surrounded by a bubble.
"How did you know I was here?" I asked!
"Betty, she saw the future and told us you were in trouble!"
"She did?!" I seemed surprise. Betty shouldn't be able to see the future without our knowledge..Or without thinking about...
"Yvonne, Olive here!" Brandon shouts my name bringing me back from my thoughts.
He had surprisingly put out the fire to a good distance but not all of them

" What..." Yvonne says but then we see what. Emma is lying on the floor with a purple butterfly on her shoulder, and Andrew is in the same state only a green butterfly is on his shoulder. As soon as we arrive they disappear into them.

"That butterfly saved them!!" Brandon said, he's hand on Greg's shoulder as if examining him.

"I'll tend to their wounds" I said and watched as an orange light and butterflies appear

And then I touched Emma while Yvonne touched Andrew
Emma woke up first.
"The fire!" She screamed aloud.
"It's...Almost gone.. I need Andrew to help me" Brandon replied. Andrew rolled over and opened his eyes, when he saw Yvonne and Brandon he stood up walked over to Brandon and whispered something in his ear...

"Are you Serious??!!!" Brandon shouted when he was done, a worried look on his face.

"What?!" Me and Yvonne shouted at the same time. He looked at us and gasped...
"Oh.  Nothing, we need to quench the fire!" He said as he and Andrew flew to the distance of the fire.

Mia POV:
The girl was silent not answering her eyes closed.
"Answer me!" I said furious. Was she a spy from the another butterfly world!

She opened her eyes and batted her eyelashes.
"You must be M... Mia" she said in a voice. A voice that was a bit to mature. I'm guessing she's 4 or 5

"How old are you?" I asked curiously

She looked at me for a moment.
"I'm 22!" She's said in a not sacastric tone like anyone would have.

" I don't have time for games here! Are you a spy? How did you know us? What did you steal? Are you a butter-fairy? How do you know us? Betty and me? Who are you!!?.." I paused to take
A breath and was about to continue when she shouted

"I'm not telling you! Leave me"!
I guess this girl going to the authority......

Emma POV:
"Let's go help! We might probably see the person!" I said remembering the cries of someone saying "help me"

"True!" Yvonne said and Olive nodded in agreement.
The fire was low now, just one spot.
"Funny.. we thought we heard a voice!" I said looking around and watched as Brandon quenched the rest of the fire

"Voice? Nope! Let's go home!" The shouted together both Brandon and Andrew.
"Okay... Btw guys where's Betty?!"

Mia POV:
I lifted the girl with my powers and flew. Her weight was way to light.
I sighted Betty's black wings and turned invisible I didn't want to startle her. Coz' she was already shocked.
"Betty," I said when I reached down and turned visible.
"Oh....Mia and the little thie..... Girl" Betty said. She was still a little weak.
"Yeah..I thought it'd be best to take her to the in-charge butter-fairies.
Betty eyes nearly popped out as I said that!
"Sorry what?!!" She asked breathing hard.
"Betty!, She's a thief she knows us, okay maybe just me and you! But she's obviously a spy, we need to learn more!" I said.

She calmed down for a bit.. thinking then nodded.

I saw the other butter-fairies come to view. Great timing!

"Guys we are taking her with us!" I said as we flew us. I lifted the girl behind.

********
I'm sorry if that was short! It's really early here 2:00 AM!. The next chapter might be tommorow or today!  And thanks for the 200+ readers!!