The contract

(That's Queen Wendy)

The past....
Betty POV:
My mom opened the door, a female fairy emerged I recognized her it was queen Wendy, the Queen's fairy and my mom's friend.

"I see you have given her!" She said.
"Yes, we lost him today.." my mom replied sadly..
I looked at them, looked at the ring and began crying, what was going on.....
They looked at me in sympathy
"I permit you, you can break your path and tell her now.." Queen Wendy said
What oath? What?! I'm confused know....
"Betty.." Mom said, lifting my chin and wiping my tears then she hugged me...  "I'm sorry..'
For what, but I didn't ask her this, since she continued.
"I should have told you..." She whispered while hugging me
What?!, But she continued
"Oh..Betty.... I have to go...."

"Where?!" I ask breaking the hug.

"Somewhere safe..." She stoked my hair.  I've forgotten how beautiful you are....Betty.
"Mom...What's going on?!" I asked alarmed. Something was wrong, my mom's attitude changed alot.... Crying, feeling sad, whispering.....

"Mom... I'm coming with you!" I said,  but she shook her head and kept on crying.

Queen Wendy, who had being watching, knelt down.

"Looks like Lilian is too sad to tell you.." she said. She asked my mom if it was okay and my mom agreed

"You see long ago", she began, "when your mom decided to marry your father.." I sobbed when she said father. She patted my back and said it was okay..

"The butter-fairy queen was concerned about your safety, since we were immortals, she made a kind of agrement with us..  that if your dad die, she had to go to another fairy-land to live in....."

"And you agreed!!!" I shouted in anger. How could she?! Without telling me?!!......Oh, right I wasn't born yet...

"Nope!" She answered. I sighed in relief. "But she did replace the agreement"

"With what?!" I was holding my breath. I was never gonna see my momma forever...

".... She'd have to fly to all fairy-land, and never come back, if she found you. It'd be by luck..." She said.

"What if she gets killed??" I said looking at my wailing mother

"I'd meet your father in fairy-sky up.." my mom suprisly answered.

"Mom..... Wait I thought you said you could never die!" I asked both of them.

"Well, we can't die of old age but we can die by getting killed with a sword, arrow, or any weapon.." Queen Wendy said.

My mom got up, "Betty, whatever happens I love you" she came and kissed my forehead. Then flew.... Just like that, my mom was gone and only fate or luck could bring us back...

"Who's gonna take care of me, I asked the Queen.

"Rebecca will!" She said and flew.

I groaned I hated Rebecca... She was mean, and looked old. She opened my door.
"Hi!" She beamed at me.
Rebecca:

That's how things were

Hi, breakfast, alone...

I got my wings 2 years after, they were bigger than my mom's like my dad's but different in color. It was white....

(Betty's white wings

(Betty's white wings. Age: 14)

Rebecca was really jealous but she didn't show it.

"I'll be leaving today!" I told her.

"So soon. Oh, well" was all she said and i left. I had never been so free, happy, I heard people say isn't that Betty. Now I felt special..