Back to the past..

(that's Betty and her mom)

Mia POV:
"Betty! You do know that's a kid right?!!" Brandon asked.

"Nope! I'm not!" Betty's 'mom' replied. Then she stood up and she became shiny then turned to a person with wings. Finally.

(I'm sorry her hair colour didn't show

(I'm sorry her hair colour didn't show... Its white)
Everyone face was in shock.
"I am a fairy, from fairy-land". She said.
A fairy? I looked closer, where was brown hair, her young self?!

"Does she have the power to change how she looks?!" I asked.

"Nope she's a fairy, when they age, they have the special ability to become young again, but they change part of their looks as they become younger!" Betty answered

"I'm Lilian"

"Why aren't you a fairy, since your mom's one?!"  Yvonne asked.

"Well.."

The past:
"Mom, why am I different from other faires?!" 12 year old Betty asked her mom.

"Cause I married your dad! We are the first combination of a fairy and a butter-fairy!" Lilian replied.

"But no one wants to be friends with me! I don't have wings like them!!!" Betty said crying.
Her mother kissed her forehead,

"Your wings are gonna be beautiful!," Lilian replied

"Really?" She asked. 'Really I promise you that." Lilian said

(12 year old Betty)

(12 year old Betty).

2 years later:
"Mom, why?!!" Betty said crying on her mom's dress.

"Its life we most go on" she replied to Betty.
"But why dad?! What did he do wrong?!" She asked confused

"It's a stage, he got old and now he's dead, he's the first person I ever die here" Lilian said with tears in her eyes "On the bright said he broke a fairy record.."

"But..Why did he leave us!?" She asked again

"Umm...Betty sometimes we have to accept faith the way it is..." Lilian said as she patted Betty's head.

"Mom.... Would you die soon?!"

"No we fairies can't die!"

"Am I a fairy?!"

"I don't know yet!, Betty, we better get going!" She said hurriedly carrying Betty into the house.

"Why did we leave mom?!"

"You see there are some evil people"

"What evil people?!"

"The world isn't always safe, Betty be careful"

Betty looked at her mom as she stared at the window, she was panicking and Betty was scared mom was always brave.

"Mom!" She shouted.

"Betty the time has come, I knew this day would happen, have this!" She handed a small ring

"Is it my birthday mom?" Betty asked as she collected the ring. As she wore it, it shone brightly, she felt as if a forcefield protected her.

"It's a protection ring, you have to promise to her it always!"

"But..But I have you to protect me"

When Betty said this Lilian felt tears run down her eyes she didn't want to tell her about it....
She'd have to one day.

"Mom, don't cry. I promise to wear it everyday, I cross my fairy.." she said.

"Oh.. Betty I'm afraid.."

Then someone knocked on the door

*******
This chapter was pretty boring to me sorry..