♥MCB♥|06|

♥Sujeong's P.O.V♥

"Hey... want to call them?." He asked me.

I just nodded and he called his member.

Ah!!!!!!!! Where did our member had gone?! Huwaaaaa

"Hey... did you want to cry or what. Hey! Its not like we never can see them again heol... he sighed.

"I-I'm not crying! But if I want to... it because I had to be left alone with you!."

"Heh. Seriously? So just stay here. I want to searching for them." He left me alone and walking fastly.

"Hey! Wait for me! ><" I quickly catch his steps.

Member deul... where had you've been gone!!! >\\\<.
.

.

#30 Minutes ago...
♣Bts×Lovelyz Conversation♣

"Ah... where's the free seat??? Its full..." Said Soojung and all the members just nodded and try searching for a free seat.

"Lovelyz member deul!."
Shouted a guy.

"Eoh??? Wait... isnt that was Bts?" Ask Jisoo and all of them staring at them.

"Hey! Lets seat with us!." Said Namjoon and Lovelyz slowly apporaching them.

"Errrr can we sit here?." Ask Soojung politely.

"Yeah! Of course you can^^" Said Namjoon and all of lovelyz member sit with them.

"Ermmm I know that we had met and know each other before but what if we introduce ourself?. " Said Jimin Cheerfully.

"Okay let me start first. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Namjoon imnida. I'm the leader of this group^^."

"Min Yoongi Imnida." Said Yoongi coldly and stares at Jiae without anyone regonized it.

"Kim Seokjin imnida. All of you can call me oppa since I know that you're all younger than me except you Soojung sshi^^" Jin smiles and all of them laugh since they all know that Soojung and Jin was a classmates.

"Jung Hoseok Imnida! Nice to meet you! The dorkies here!." Said Hoseok excitedly and make his member embrassed.

"Park Jimin imnida! Nice to meet you~^^" Jimin said cheerfully and he secretly stares at Kei.

"Jeon Jungkook imnida~ The maknae! Also Sujeong's cousin." Introduce Jungkook to Lovelyz.

"Nae... annyeonghaseyo Lee Soojung imnida, Leader of this group^^." Said Soojung politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Jiae imnida^^" Said Jiae in a cute voice.

"Seo Jisoo Imnida^^..." said Jisoo and smiles.

"Lee Mijoo imnida! Hey Hoseok! I'm also the dorkies hahah!." Said Mijoo and she had a highfive with Hoseok.

"Kim Jiyeon imnida~ you can called me Kei^^" Kei said cutely.

"Park MyungEun imnida~ you can called me Jin if you want but you might be confused so just called me MyungEun^^" She chuckled.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~ Kim Yein imnida! Also Taehyung oppa's little sister^^ Wait... where's Taehyung oppa?." She asked Bts.

"Ah... Taehyung hyung just goes to the washroom just now... and wheres Sujeong?." Ask Jungkook.

"She's also goes to the washroom... wait there they are!." Said Yein and all of them can see that Sujeong and Taehyung had a little fight at the entrance of the restaurant.