Waking Up

My friends drew that on my dry erase bored three or four weeks ago and imma keep it just cuz it makes me smile every time

Yukio's POV

I woke up feeling warm and fuzzy, i looked down and saw Y/n snuggled close into my neck,

' Well that explains why I heard purring' I chuckled and laid there with my arms behind my head waiting for her to wake up.

Then Rin sits up and yawns, " Morning Yukio..... So when do we go on this mission?" Then he looked down to see his own body. " Hey I thought we had to go on a mission first!"

Then , of course, Mephisto randomly appeared. " It seems that your bond of friendship and love is too strong for me to keep up with. Especially hers."

He pointed at Y/n.

"Why just her?" I asked defensively

"You'll find out soon, toodles!" And he vanished in a pink cloud, I looked at Y/n and she shrugged. Bon and Koneko and Shiemi woke up next.

"WHA-!??" They all exclaimed

Y/n quickly explained what Mephisto said sighing the process.

"Why just you though huh Y/n?" Bon asked,

"Well I dunno how bout you ask hiiiim" she slurred slightly yawning during it all.  Then Shima and Izumo shot up,

"I'm not hurting anymore!" Shima exclaimed

Shiemi grew red and scolded him.

" So how did we get back into we bodies?" Izumo asked

Bon explained to her and told her we had no idea why it was just Y/n that had a strong bond. She looked confused at first but collected herself, " So everything's all better that's great Koneko, you aren't so bad," she said with a very light tint on her cheeks.

I smiled at everyone's development towards each other ,

" What are you smiling at?" Y/n asked

"Oh nothing, this experience helped us grow closer to each other didn't it?" I ask

She smiled," yeah it did didn't it?"

Everyone smiled and got up to go down to the kitchen and have breakfast. Rin was already there cooking with Oukabak (sorry if I slaughtered his name) . The smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast filled the air. I closed my eyes as I breathed in and I heard someone's stomach growling.

Y/n stopped, her stomach growled louder. I stopped and looked behind me smiling widely. Her face grew red and she caught up with me.

"That hungry huh?" I asked amused

"Y-yes.... "

I chuckled and kissed her forehead, " don't be embarrassed it's cute anyways." She got redder if that is possible and smiled at me

Y/n POV

I sat down with a full plate. I may look like a small girl who doesn't eat much, but I sure as hell ain't one. I stuffed my face with my pancakes and ate the rest of my food quickly. I heard amused scoffs and chuckled around me, I opened my eyes and everyone was staring at me.