What The Hell Just Happened

Y/n's POV

"AH! Sorry! I forgot it-- but... you forgot something too..." Yukio said hiding his face.

I looked down to see i was wearing just a long shirt that said kawaii. I squealed and ran to hide behind the corner, "You.Saw.Nothing." I said lowly. But I could feel my face burning like hell's fire.

Yukio smiled and pretend zipped his mouth shut. Then he burst into laughter, "This is some way to impress us one your first day being here!" he laughed out.

"IM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE!!" I yelled and booked it to my dorm

I heard him laugh and i scowled. I can't believe he saw me like that! I mean how embarrassing! I got dressed into -outfit i searched and made for at least 30 minutes below- and jacket is zipped up

 I can't believe he saw me like that! I mean how embarrassing! I got dressed into -outfit i searched and made for at least 30 minutes below- and jacket is zipped up

I looked into the mirror satisfied with it and ran back downstairs. I charged around the corner and stopped.

"Better? I think so, but that's just me. At least I changed!" I said hurriedly still kind of out of breath.

Yukio and Rin looked at me smiling.

"What did you do?" I asked scared.

"Oh nothing," Rin started

"By the way our friends are here but you ran off before they could jump out and scream 'SURPRISE!'." Yukio said

"No..."

"Yup."

"They..."

"They saw."

My face heated up profoundly and I squeaked hiding my face. Then...

"SURPRISE!" Several people yelled and jumped out, I jumped frightened by this and hid behind the corner. Again.

"Don't worry, we wont tell anyone. It is your first day tomorrow and we don't want to ruin it." A small blonde headed girl said.

"Yeah, but... uh why do you have a tail?" A pink haired boy said.

That's when I panicked off the charts.

My eyes widen then Yukio stood quickly, "She's half demon, but nothing harmful she's half of a Sidhe. So she probably has quick reflexes, great hearing and smell, oh and sight. Am I right Y/n?"

"Y-yes..."

"So another demon joins cram school?" A kid with blonde and brown hair said.

"Oh so you know about Rin?" I ask.

"Yup, we weren't happy at first but we got over it when they both risked their live's for us."

"So your not scared or upset?"

They all shook their heads then looked at Yukio. He nodded at they started introducing themselves. The short kid was Konekomura, the two-toned kid was Bon, the pinky was Shima, and the purple haired girl was Izumo. Then the blonde said her name was Shiemi. They were all very nice.

"It's nice to meet you all, my name's Y/n!"

"Well y/n you are stunning you know that?" Shima said.

I cringed internally, "Thanks but if your going to flirt with me I might punch you or worse. Depends on how much I internally cringe."

They all laughed and then Bon asked me questions.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue silly!" (Ok so it can be whatever you'd like. So. Many. Notifications.)

----Time Skip----

We all were lying down in the courtyard looking up at the stars. I hummed a song and continued star gazing. A sharp yet gentle wind blew over us, and when I didn't hear anyone shift in discomfort i sat up. Everyone fell asleep.

"Awww, no fun you sneaky little bastards!"

"I didn't know you spoke like that Y/n." someone said

I turned around and say Yukio sitting there, "I only do in moments of anger, discomfort, or just to make it funny."

"I see. What should we do about them, they can't stay out here." He asked.

"Before you freak out I can transform so I'll do it."

I transformed into a sleek gray Sidhe with only one tail. Seeing I was only fifteen. Yukio looked up at me in amazement.

'Slide them unto my back I'll do the rest' I gestured

Yukio's POV

I think she wants me to slide them unto her back. So I picked up Bon then Rin and put them on her back.

"How many can you carry?" I asked her.

She held up her paw so I'm guessing she can hold five. Then I put Shima, Shiemi, and Konekomura on her back. She turned to me and had a glint in her eyes, it felt like she was telling me to put Izumo on her back to.

"I don't you to over exert yourself." I said sternly.

She growled lightly. I sighed and and put her on her back, Y/n stood up with ease and walked to the door. I opened the door and walked i after her.

----Time Skip----

After we put all of them in their sleeping bags or bed she transformed into her normal self.

"That was impressive Y/n, I thought you were only half demon?" I ask

"I am, if I was full then I would be a Cat Sidhe. Not me." She replied.

"Then I'm glad your half demon, it wouldn't be the same without you here you know?"

'What did I just say!?!'

"R-really?" She said with a light tent on her cheeks.

"Really,-"

I was shocked to see a tear roll down one of her cheeks, I wiped it away and took her hand reassuringly.

"What's the matter?" I ask concerned.

She shook her head smiling, "Nothing's wrong, these are tears of joy. This is the happiest I've been my whole life. You know?"

I nod and smile gently.

"Well I'm kind of tired, I'm going to sleep ok?" She asks.

"yeah, I am too-" I said but looked at the beds. Shima was in his and Bon in mine. Rin and Shiemi were next to eachother and so were Izumo and Konekomura.

Y/n laid down near my desk and covered up.

"Hey Y/n, do you see a open spot?" I asked.

"Well it's either next to the door or me, either one..." She said sleepily.

"Uh, I choose next to you. I'd rather not get kicked in the face." I said laughing slightly.

She smiled and patted the floor next to her. I grabbed a pillow and took that second to last space.

Hey guys! I really hoped you liked it! Pretty long when its on a PC but whatever. And ships you want to come true in this book? Please not Rin and Yukio, your the one falling for him and him you... Anyways see ya!