Fourth Wall Break Extra!!

Y/n POV

Its about a year since we had Michael and his birthday was a few days ago. As I fed Michael, Liliah came charging around the corner.

"Mommy!! You said Michael is one now right?" She asked.

I smiled, "Yes he is."

"Look what I made! For him!" She held out a card made from blue construction paper and it had Happy birthday written on the top.

The card featured them reading a book together and smiling brightly. I smiled and took it, pinned it on the refrigerator, and gave Liliah a hug. "That's very nice of you. I'm sure he'll love it!"

Just then, the door opened to reveal Yukio and a large smile. He came over and planted a long, passionate kiss on my lips and hugged me. I smiled under the kiss let go, "Good day huh?"

"Well, if you call being a rank under the paladin 'good' then sure. But its awesome for me!" He said excitedly.

My eyes widened in surprise and I gave him a huge hug again. "Really?! That's awesome!! Great job Yukio!!"

He smiled down at me as Liliah begged 'daddy' to give her a big tickle hug like always. As I continued feeding Michael screams and giggles were heard throughout the house as Yukio I tickled poor little Liliah. She did ask for it though... The door to the front opened and there was Rin and Sheimi who were smiling. They watch the two kids for a bit while Yukio and I go do whatever we feel like together. Whether it be a date or just shopping in general.

Suddenly the giggles stopped and Yukio's phone rang and he picked it up. 

"Hello?" he listened for a response.

I said my farewells to Liliah and Michael when Rin and Sheimi took them and turned back to Yukio.

His face contorted slightly but went to normal.. I tapped into my little 'feelings detector' -as I called it- and felt what Yukio was feeling.

He was confused but fearful. H out the phone away from his ear and typed something into the app store and started downloading.

Yukio POV

I downloaded the app Real Life and made an account. Whoever this person was wasn't giving me an option to decline. I made the house and our family as instructed. Y/n stopped and came over in curiosity and peered over my shoulder; her tail swishing back and forth. Just then, she swiped the phone from my hand and looked at it. I reach to it and touched it when a bright light flashed throughout the house.

Yukio POV (Sorry for all the POV switches)

I felt like a train just hit me as I fell onto (bedroom floor type) floor. I out my hand on the ground to lift myself until a body slammed down unto me. I grunted and turned my head to see Y/n who looked as if she had also gotten hit my a train. I gently slide her off me and sat up, rubbing my head. All in the while I didn't know a girl sat there in shock on her bed. She had a fake cat tail and ears and her e/c eyes and h/c matched Y/n like a twin sister. Her face and body were exactly the same too. They both had the same taste in style as well.. She stared at me and Y/n in shock as if we were aliens.

3rd POV

Reader: H-how.. You're Y-Yukio right...?

Yukio: -sternly- who are you. What did you do to us?

Reader: I - I didn't do anything!! I was just read a Fan--- I mean book!

Yukio: tell me the truth.

Reader" -mumbles- fan fiction... I was reading a fan fiction..

Yukio: about?

Reader: You...