~2~

"Alya!  Look at what Adrien gave me!"  Marinette squealed as she sprinted into the classroom.

"Oh my god, Mari. That's so sweet of him." Alya exclaimed, examening the ring.

"I know!" Marinette squeaked.

"It's so beautiful!" Alya squealed.

"How nice!" Rose exclaimed as she looked over Marinette's shoulder.

"What are you looking at, girls," Mrs. Bustier asked as she aproached them.

"Adrien gave Marinette a gold ring for her birthday!" Rose boasted.

Alya put Marinette's hand up to her face. Showing her the golden ring.

"Ah, that's beautiful!" Bustier smiled.

Just then Adrien and Nino entered the classroom. Talking about whatever cool thing Nino had done the other day. Adrien smiled at Marinette as he took off the hood on his grey hoodie.

"Hi, Adrien!" Marinette smiled as she ran over and hugged him.

"Hi, Princess." He smiled.

They both slowly leaned in for a kiss. Slowly closing their eyes. Just as their lips conected Mrs. Bustier interupted.

"Guys, you can make out after class. Please take your seats."

Their faces flushed with emberasment as they pulled away quickly and sat down. Trying to hide their faces from everyone.

"Aww, man! You can't be serious, miss!" Alya whined as she put her phone back into her pocket.

Adrien dragged his hood over his head again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's when Napoleon took over france and--"

Mrs. Bustier was interupted by a loud crash coming from outside. They both looked outside. Then Adrien rose his hand.

"Miss, can i go to the bathroom?" Adrien asked.

"Go ahead, Adrien."

As he walked out the door Marinette rose her hand.

"Can i go to the bathroom too?"

"Marinette. I'm not going to let you go make out with your boyfriend in the middle of the class."

"But--"

"Miss Dupain-Cheng."

"I'm going to pee my pants if you wont let me go now." Marinette lied as she tripped with her feet.

"Fine. I trust you."

Marinette walked out and closed the door behind her. And she found a snickering Adrien waiting for her.

"Pee your pants." He laughed.

"It had to be done."

2.nd chapter done!  Still proud.

I stepped over the line today...

Well, have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!
~ Maren-Emilie