~1~

Marinette sat at her desk drawing designs, as usual.  You know, like she always does.  The normal.   She heard a loud thud from her balcony.  She sighed as she waited for someone to enter.  That someone being Chat.  Or Adrien if you like.  It's the same person anyway.  As she excpected, he came in.

"Jesus Christ, it's cold!" He exclaimed as he climbed down the stairs from her bed.

"It's almost December.  What would you excpect?" She rolled her eyes.

He snickerd, as he playfully rolled his eyes at her comment.  She turned away from her desk and looked at him.

"What do you have in store for me now?" She asked as she spun around.

"Wait...  Is that my scarf?" She questioned.

"I like how it smells.  It smells like cookies and pastries.  Just like you." He pulled it over his nose.

"Pluss, it's so soft!" He exclaimed as he cuddled into it.

"It's pink..." She looked at him stangely.

"What's wrong with pink?" His ears perked a tiny bit down.

"Besides, that's my t-shirt you're wearing." He pointed at the shirt she was wearing under a beige cardigan.

"But--  Fiiine!  You can keep it.  If i can keep this."

"Yay!" He exclaimed, excitedly.

A neon green light filled the room as he detransformed and Chat was replaced with Adrien.  No other than Adrien Agreste himself.  Her very own Chaton, partner and boyfriend.  He smiled warmly at her.

"Happy birthday, Princess!" He exclaimed as he took a small neatly wrapped present out of his pocket.

"Aww!  Thank you, Chaton!" She exclaimed as she got up from her chair and hugged him.

She gladly took it and wrapped it up, revealing a small pretty, black box.

"You didn't get me ears rings?" She looked at him with a grimase.

"Pfft.  I couldn't even if i wanted too." He laughed.

She slowly opned it and gasped.  No way.  No freaking way.

"It's beautiful, Adrien!" She exclaimed and dragged his face down to hers and pulled him into a kiss.

"Yuck!  You guys are disqusting!" Plagg slightly cringed.

They pulled away and rolled their eyes as ther foreheads leaned against eachother.

"Aw, come on, Plagg.  I know you love it." Tikki replied, laughing.

Marinette admired the ring he had given her.  A gold ring with the infinity mark.  This was too much.  He shouldn't have.  He really shouldn't have.

"It represents how much i love you." Adrien wispherd gently as a faint blush washed over his face.

"Thank you soo much!" She exclaimed, hugging him again.

She giggled as she put it on.

"I'm never taking it off." She smiled at him.

"You remember you really wanted to see Scuicide Squad in 3D, right?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"Well, i got two tickets for us." He smirked, pulling out two pieces of paper from his pocket.

"Really?!"

"Mhm.  This is the last showing on theatres too." He replied.

"Oh my god!  Thank you Adrien!" She squealed.

"Anything for you, m'lady."

"You shouldn't have." A blush spread accross her cheeks.

"A princess should always be spoiled.  Especially on her birthday."

"Thank you again!" She giggled.

YO!  First chapter!  Whoo!  For once I actually really like it.  I know!  That's a first.

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!