~6~

FOR SOME REASON THIS AND ANOTHER CHAPTER HASN'T BEEN POSTED EVEN THOUGH I LIKE ENDED THIS BOOK BC OF LACK OG INSPIRATION SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PIECE OG SHIT I WROTE LONG, LONG AGO, OMG

"Minou?!"

"Kitty?!"

"Chat?!"

Ladybug shook his body, trying to get him to respond.

"Talk to me!"

"Please..."

"I-is he ok?" Casey asked.

Ladybug took his clawed hand and squeased it tightly, smiling weakly at her.

"I'm sure he is."

"He has surived everything else."

Casey let out some small giggles.

"I feel a little bad for making fun of him earlier." She pouted.

"Don't worry.  I'm sure he dosen't really care.  Besides.  He's been through worse."

Ladybug smiled.  He really had gone through so much.  He was such a champion.  Battling through injuries, hate and even death.  He was the true champion.

"You just have to believe in him." She said squeasing his hand a little more.

Chat blinked slowly as his vision cleared and feeling started to come back to him, as well as hearing.  What happend?  It took some time for him to collect his thoughts and remember excactly what just happend.

Ladybug's eyes lit up as she saw he was coming to again.

"Chat!" Ladybug cried, squeasing him in a tight, bone breaking hug.

"You scared me so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien had long ago passed out on their couch.  That was the first thing that happend when they arrived at Marinette's place actually.

The doctors had adviced for him to get some well deserved rest before even trying to go out in the battle fields again.  Who knew what had flared around his body?

Looked like this akuma had to wait.  Marinette would rather keep her partner and boyfriend alive and well than going after an akuma that could wait.  She'd almost lost him enough times now.  Paris could wait just a little this time.

Adrien slept soundly on their pink couch, flat onto his stomack, left arm draped over the couch back.  His right arm and leg dangleing over the edge as he purred softly.

Adrien would Often find himself purring if he was comfortable and/or was happy.  Often while sleeping or cuddleing with Mari, for the most part.

Marinette sighed, looking out of the window in the way to quiet livingroom.  It looked peaceful now.  No sightings of Shocker either.  He hadn't been seen since Chat got shocked.  Maybe he was hiding?  Waiting for them to come out again?

She sat down in the couch, where she had space to sit.  Adrien wasn't exactly short and small.  He was very tall, and with time he had all kinds of muscles.

Marinette had also muscles of course.  They were just less or not possible to see.  Which she didn't mind, really.  She couldn't imagine herself with a sixpack or anything.

She grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on.  Maybe she could find something to watch while waiting for him to wake up?  Really, just some sound in the background would be nice.

News.  And every channel was showing what Shocker did.  Replaying Chat saving Casey over and over, sometimes even in slow motion.

She didn't pay attention to what they were saying.  She was there.  She didn't need to hear it. 

It was almost amazing how they were able to capture everything while it happend.  Even with just a simple phone.  She could see so much.  How everything looked.  Especially her.  Ladybug was a panicking mess.  A real mess.

Something light pink in the background cought her attention.  She squinted her eyes looking at it.  It looked familiar.

"Shit!  My scarf!"

"Hm?" Tikki hummed from the kitchen with a confused look on her face.

Adrien would be so sad if he lost it.  It was one of his favourite things.  She had to go get it.  But she couldn't just leave him alone now.

Marinette looked down at her phone.  Maybe she could have Alya go get it?  She would do that for her right?

I'm so fucking sorry this took so long.  Idk why i did this to myself.  I'm so sorry.  Please forgive me.

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!  Sorry!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!