~7~

THIS IS LIKE HALF FINISHED, BUT I STOPPED WRITING THIS A VERY LONG TIME AGO, SO I DON'T REALLY CARE.

Marinette ran her fingers through Adrien's soft blonde hair as he purred softly.  Hopefully Alya would come soon.  She had promised to, at least.

The door opned, and in came Alya and Nino.

"I heard rain is excpect to come during this week." Nino said looking down at his phone.

"What?  But we just got snow.  Literally today." Alya groaned hanging up her jacket and taking off her shoes, placing them neatly next to the door.

"That sucks." Marinette mumbled, making her way towards them.

Of course they would get rain right when they got some snow.  Of course.  Marinette could already Imagine her struggling to get to school on the slipper ice.

"I got your scarf.  It's a little wet though." Alya said, handing her the pink scarf.

"Thank you, Alya." Marinette smiled, hanging it up to dry.

"You don't need to thank me.  If Adrien likes it, then we'll fetch it for you.  Especially after what happened today.  Right, Nino?" Alya smiled, nudging Nino in the ribs who was looking at his phone.

"Right!  Any time!" He replied, almost dropping his phone.

Marinette giggled.  Adrien had such good friends who cared for him so much.  He was so lucky to have all of them.  Without them, he would probably not have been here today.

"What do you guys say about some hot chokolate and a movie since you already are here?" Marinette suggested, motioning towards the livingroom.

"The couch is a little ocupied by sleeping Beauty here, but the floor isn't that bad, right?"

"Sure!  Sounds fun!" Alya exclaimed, walking over towards where Adrien was sleeping.