~5~

"I want our snowman to be the biggest!" A little girl cheered as she watched Chat roll the ball.

Chat gulped.

"W-what?"

"Isn't this big enough?!"

"No! Bigger!"

"But it's already pretty big. And i don't know if i could carry the next one--"

"Come on! Don't be a pussy."

Chat's eyes darted towards the little girl in shock. Where did she learn to talk like that?!

"Who thought you to talk like that?!"

"Why do you care? Just do it." She crossed her arms.

Chat cursed under his breath as he continued to push the ball through the snow.

"This is torture..."

"That's what my parentes said too."

Chat rolled his eyes. Never had he ever met such a petty little bitch of a girl. Well, maybe Chloé, but she's not that little. Not anymore, at least.

"I bet you can't even do it." She crossed her arms.

Chat's hair seemed to gain volume as he grumbled quietly to himself. Still pushing the big ball of snow.

"I'm gonna fucking show you..."

Ladybug snickered.

"What?" The little girl shot a glance at her.

"I'd stop insilting him now."

"He's gonna end up rolling that ball over you." Lady laughed.

The girl rolled her eyes.

"Ah! Snow in my nose!" Chat covered his face with his hands, groaning.

Ladybug snorted.

"Done!" Chat yelled as he whiped sweat on his forehead with his very pink, very Ladybug's scarf.

The three huge snowballs were almost as tall as him, stacked on top of eachother.  Chat looked at his creation proudly.

"Wow, i actually thought you couldn't do it."

Chat snarled at the little girl mocking him.  She was that kind of annoying that he had to fight really insilting her as payback.  She was a total bitch.

The other kids awwed.  Crowding around the huge "snowman".

"Good job, minou." Ladybug smiled, giving him a small, soft peck on the lips.  Chat smiled.

"He's missing some tings though."

Chat proceeded to take off his (very pink) scarf and tue it around the snowman's neck.  He'd come back for the scarf later.  He couldn't just leave one of his most priced possesed items like this.  He loved that scarf.

Suddenly the ground shook violently.  Almost everyone loosing their balance.  Chat's ears twitched.

He looked at Ladybug with a serious expression.  She could tell something was wrong.

"M'lady.  We need to go."

Ladybug nodded.

"Stay here, kids." Chat said before extending his baton and dissapearing up into the sky with Ladybug.

"Look!  Over there!" Ladybug pointed at the akumatised villian.

The ground shook violently again.  Making them almost fall.  Fortunaly, they didn't.  Luck was on their side.  Which was kinda ironic since Ladybug is lucky.