~3~

"What do you mean there is no more pumpkin Spice lattè?!" A "coffee" themed akuma violently shook the casheer.

"W-we're out of some o-of the ingredients.  We're sorry, b-but we wont get anything until tomorrow."

"I'm sorry!  Please don't kill me!"

"Well...  He must really like pumpkin Spice lattè..."

"Wow.  I could’ve never guessed!" Ladybug rolled her eyes playfully.

Chat chuckled lightly.

"I want you to be careful.  It hasn't been that long since you know what."

"Don't worry, m'lady." He smiled at her.

"Where do you think the akuma is?" She asked.

"I don't know..."

"All i know is that he looks like a huge take away coffee."

"What about that bracelet he's wearing?" Ladybug pointed at the villains wrist.

"Sounds logical." Chat shrugged.

"You distract him, and i'll try to get it."

Chat nodded before jumping down to him.

"Hey, you spilled some coffee over here!"

Ladybug rolled her eyes.  Silly kitty.

"Chat Noir..."

The akuma turned around.  And charged at him with his straw arm thingys.  Which Chat easally dodged.

"You know..?  Heard of sugar?  Couse you're not sweet enough.  Actually, you're really mean." A smirk tugged on his lips.

The akuma charged at him again.

"Maybe we could talk it out?  Over a cup of coffee?  What do you perfer?"

"Americano?  Espresso?  Or do you just like plain black coffee?"

The straw arm thingy wrapped around Chat's feet and pulled him up so he hung upside down.

"Ok.  Maybe you just need to cool down a bit.  I respect that.  I'll wait."

"No one likes to burn their tounge after all."

"You talk a lot don't you, Chat Noir?"

"What can i say?  I'm a needy kitty." Chat replied with a smile, crossing his arms.

"Gotta make sure i get the attention i need."

"Isn't that right, m'lady?"

"Way too true." She rolled her eyes as she snatched the bracelet off his wrist.

The akuma quickly turned around towards Ladybug and dropped Chat, desperatly trying to get the bracelet back.

"Ow!"

"Sometimes you just won't shut up."

Suddenly he grabbed the bracelet back.  Putting it around his wrist again.  He somehow spawned in a huge coffee mug filled with coffee.  Chat charged towards him, but he grabbed his foot and threw him into the coffee mug.  And closed the lid.

"Chat!" Ladybug yelled.

"Lucky Charm!" She yelled, in hope of getting something to help him out.

Chat hit the lid from inside the mug, hoping to get out before he had to take a breath.

"A coffee mug?"

She looked over at the coffee mug Chat was in.  He tried to get out.  The hitting slowly died down and stopped.  Shit!  Not much time left.

"Looks like your boyfriend can't fight anymore." The akuma laughed.

She threw the cardboard cup accross the street.  Maybe he would get distracted?

"Oh my god!  Is that pumpkin Spice lattè?!" Ladybug yelled and pointed at it.

"What?!" He quickly turned around.

Ladybug was able to grab his bracelet and break it, puridying the akuma and letting it to.  The villian turned into a human again and the coffee mug Chat was trapped in perrished, flooding the streets.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She yelled, Fixing any damage done.

"Chat!" Ladybug rushed over to his unconcious body laying in the middle of the road.

She shook him.  Nothing.  She tried shaking him harder.  Yes!  He coughed and choked up coffee that he must have swallowed.  He gasped for air.

"I don't even like black coffee..." he coughed.

"Kitty!  I was so worried!" She hugged him.

She let go and looked at him.

"Are you ok?"

"It's so cold..." he mumbled quietly.

He was right.  It was freezing.  And he was soaked.

"Here!  Here's a towel!" A shop worker ran over to them and handed her a towel.

"Thanks!" She smiled as she put it over Chat who was resting against her chest.

"It's my pleasure." He smiled and left.

She gently rubbed his arm.  Then something hit her.

"Shit!  We need to get back to school!"

"What?" A drowsy Chat questioned as he looked up at her face.

She stood up and helped him up on his feet.

"We need to get back to school before we get detention for skipping class." She sighed.

Ok.  Finaly done.  Yay!

Just watched the christmas special in french...  About 9 times...  today.  I only cried a little.  Sunshine child is too precious for this shit.  I swear.  I didn't even understand a fucking word they said.  I feel like a wreck.  It was 1 pm before i got dressed...  Yes...

BUT!  New cover!  Art by pop-punk-pityparty on Tumblr!  Thanks for giving me permission to use it!

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!
~ Maren-Emilie